2. Do/did you play sports with your siblings?
nope. we were more into word games and board games.
3. Would you rather go to a University or a community college?
i guess it depends what for? like now, i wouldn’t mind taking a class or two anywhere nearby, because it’s just enrichment. i might feel differently if i had to get a degree.
4. What’s your favorite kind of bread?
sourdough! i also like little caesar’s crazy bread.
5. What toppings do you like on your pizza?
depends on my mood. most times, it’s meaty things. once in a while, i like just spinach and garlic.
6. What color or design does your shower curtain have?
one is black marble looking–my sister bought it for me as a housewarming gift, with many other black marble looking things (wastebasket, soapdish, kleenex box, containers, etc.). in the other bathroom the theme is ocean, so the curtain is a coral reef scene. i handmade all the other things in that bathroom so it would match 😛
7. What kind of car does/did your mom drive?
a van. she rarely drives any more, though; my sisters usually take her where she needs to go.
8. What’s on your cell phone’s home screen?
a picture of my son on his first day of school at my alma mater.
9. Do you like to watch the National Geographic channel?
i don’t own a tv so i don’t have cable service. i think it might be something i’d watch though if i did.
10. Are you the type of person to correct a survey maker’s grammar and/or spelling?
11. What color is your microwave?
it is black.
12. Do you have a fan in your bedroom?
yes, i do. i have it running though more for the background noise. helps me to sleep because i can’t sleep when it’s silent.
13. Mountain Dew or Sprite?
sprite. i’ve never had a mountain dew, actually, but something about it just seems so off-putting to me. at least sprite is good for tummy aches. but gosh i haven’t had soda in a long, long time.
14. Does it rain a lot where you live?
not as much as i’d like it to. even when my work place or my mom’s house or my sister’s house (all 3 are in different areas) is storming, i come home, and it’s bright and sunny here.
15. Do you shop at Walmart regularly?
yes. weekly, i think. sometimes daily when i need stuff for work.
16. Does it bother you when animals lick themselves?
no? i think it’s cute when my bunny licks his paws and then cleans his face with the paws. it’s so ridiculously cute.
17. Have you ever been to a Trader Joe’s?
yes! i can finally say i have! i went to one in atlanta and bought a whole bunch of stuff to bring back home. we were also going to go to one in philadelphia this past summer but i wasn’t feeling well that day so planned to go the next day and then it was storming bad that day so we didn’t end up going. aw.
18. What’s the longest time you’ve ever been stuck in traffic?
i’d say about a couple of hours. my son was just stuck in traffic on his school bus for two and a half hours earlier this week.
19. Do you wear black a lot?
i think so. most of my professional clothes is black.
20. Are there stairs in your house?
no, i am on the ground floor. there are stairs right outside my home, though, for the people who live upstairs.
21. Have you ever held $500 in cash?
yes, i have a $500 bill. :O it was from my son’s dad when my son was born, which was the last time i received anything from him. 😛
22. Do you like onions on your burger?
yes. i like them better grilled, but raw is good, too.
23. Could you ever give yourself a shot?
i can’t even look when others have to give me a shot or take blood. i don’t know if i can, but i guess if i had to…
24. Do you wear shoes in the house?
25. Have you ever worked as a cashier?
no. i don’t think i’d do well in that job.