1) We’re celebrating the last holiday of summer with The Four Seasons. Which season is your favorite?
summer 🙂 although it’s annoying hot and humid, it also is a time to just sit back and relax and not have to deal with deadlines or assessments or helicopter parents but instead take care of things that were pushed aside during the rest of the year and work on mini-projects and just enjoy life.
2) Before they settled on The Four Seasons, they called themselves The Four Lovers, The Romans and The Village Voices. If you were/are in a band, please share the name. Or just make up a cool name for your pretend band.
i suck at coming up with names! 😛 it’d probably be named after the lead singer or something because i’m not original 😛
3) Lead singer Frankie Valli has occasionally fudged the year of his birth. Have you ever lied about your age?
now that i have hit the 40s, YES. all the time. haha. i never thought i would but yes, i do. i tend to shave a couple of years off. luckily people are nice enough to say they didn’t think i was that old, even with the few years shaved off. 😛
4) Frankie Valli, Frank Sinatra, Jon Bon Jovi, Bruce Springsteen … New Jersey has given us many music superstars. What is your state known for?
ham and pineapple. ugh. i guess also sunshine and volcanoes. maybe beaches? i think.
5) In 1965, Frankie was arrested in Columbus, Ohio. But it wasn’t his fault! The bandmate he trusted to pay the group’s hotel bill neglected to do so. Tell us about a time when your trusting nature got you in trouble.
i tend to take a while to start to trust someone (they really gotta earn it from me) but it’s always when i do let go and trust them completely when they break my heart. it’s why i take a long time to trust people. but i think the last time wasn’t really relationship type of trouble, i think i just confided in someone about things that have been going on and then that person turned around and blabbed it all out to everyone else. i didn’t get into trouble because of it but there were hurt feelings and i felt really, really awful.
6) Clint Eastwood directed the movie version of the Four Seasons biography, Jersey Boys. What’s your favorite Clint Eastwood movie?
um. i don’t know that i’ve seen any clint eastwood movies. all i know is that he says, “go ahead, punk. make my day.” or something. and i couldn’t tell you what movie that was from, either. 😛
Since Labor Day is the holiday established to celebrate the American worker …
7) According to the U.S. Census, more and more Americans are working from home. Are you one of them?
i wish!!! it is a dream me and a coworker of mine fantasize about from time to time!
8) Of those of us who work outside the home, 75% travel to work alone. 15% take public transportation and the remaining 10% carpool. How do you get to your job?
i drive myself. although when my car acts up, i have to bum a ride from colleagues. i actually *could* carpool (there are several of my colleagues that live near me) but because all our schedules are different and i’m not like super close to any of them we don’t.
9) Do you have any big plans for this holiday weekend?
i just have to get caught up with work stuff. 😦