1) What hurts Sam the most is her sole, since she just found that earring she thought was lost by stepping on it with her bare foot. How about you? Any aches and pains to report?
yes. i have aches and pains all over. 😦
2) What’s the last thing you misplaced? Did you find it?
it was probably a pen. i always lose a pen in the bed.
3) Lead singer Gary LeVox sings that he’s not afraid to cry. When is the last time you shed a tear?
not too long ago. i was thinking about my grandma. 😦
4) Gary auditioned for another country group, Little Big Town, but didn’t get in. Considering how successful Rascal Flatts has been, he’s probably not sorry. Tell us about something you thought you wanted, but later weren’t so sure.
that’s a lot of things. right now i’m contemplating a surgery that i think i want, but if it’s not going to help, or just cause more problem in the long run, then why should i? maybe it wouldn’t be something i’d want after all, if it’s jut going to cause more trouble down the line.
5) The country group has their roots in Columbus, Ohio. What else is Ohio known for?
um. cleveland rocks? 😛
6) Lead guitarist Joe Don Rooney married model and former Miss Georgia, Tiffany Fallon. Many major pageants give prizes in the talent, congeniality and swimsuit competitions. Would you prefer to have exceptional skills, a great personality, or a terrific body?
well, right now, i have neither the terrific body nor the great personality and although i do have skills, they’re not very exceptional, however, it still doesn’t seem to get me anywhere. i hate to sound shallow, but the world is a shallow place, and the only way i can get anywhere is to have a terrific body.
7) 2006, the year this song was popular, was a very good one for tennis pro Roger Federer. He reached the finals in all four Grand Slam tournaments, and won three. What’s the last game you won? (Yes, Words with Friends counts.)
i won a guessing game with my niece. 🙂
8) Actor Tony Shalhoub won an Emmy in 2006 for his portrayal of detective Adrian Monk on Monk. Who’s your favorite TV detective?
i love monk! he would be my favorite, although i also love goren on l&o:ci. does house count? i like him, too. i also like sherlock on elementary but i find the sherlock in the british show is a bit too creepy for me.
9) Random question … You’ve just won an all-expenses-paid trip but now you have to choose: Carnivale in Brazil, the Bordeaux Wine Festival in France, or the Running of the Bulls in Spain?
well that one that would be more my speed would be a wine festival, even though i don’t drink. i would love to go to spain, especially since i can speak and understand spanish more than the other two languages, but not to run with the bulls. can i just spectate? and cheer on the bulls? 🙂