1) This song begins by mentioning clouds. Do you see clouds in the sky this fine Saturday?
i can’t see out of the window right now, but i think they are out there.
2) Lead singer Zac Barnett sings that, “Everything is looking up.” What are you looking forward to today?
well, it’s nearly the end of the day, and i liked seeing my family today.
3) 2016 is not yet half over, but what’s been your best day so far this year?
i guess it would’ve been pi day. 🙂
4) The members of the group, American Authors, met in college. When is the last time you heard from a school chum? Do you know them from grammar school, high school or college?
well, Facebook is my way to “hear” from my school chums. the last one i was looking through pictures of was an old high school friend. her niece had a wedding this weekend, so i was looking at all the pictures she posted from it.
5) One of the all-time best-selling American authors is romance writer Danielle Steele. She’s been writing for more than 40 years and has sold more than 800 million books. Have you read any of her work?
no, i haven’t, although my mom used to. not really my genre, i guess. and now my mom is more into thrillers so i haven’t seen her with a danielle steele book in a long, long time.
6) Have you ever dreamed of being an author?
yes, i have. 😦
7) Do you have an e-reader?
no. well, i have an app on my phone, but not a device strictly dedicated to e-books.
8) American Authors rang in 2016 in Chicago, giving an outdoor concert on New Year’s Eve on a stage not far from Lake Michigan. There are 5 Great Lakes in all, including Lake Michigan. Without looking it up, name the other 4.
superior, huron, ontario, and erie, in size order 🙂 (well, you need to throw michigan in the middle there.)
9) Random question: You see photos on Facebook of a dinner party hosted by a friend. You recognize most of the attendees, yet you weren’t invited. How do you feel? Left out and angry? Do you wonder what you may have done to offend your friend? Or do you just forget about it and move on?
i am definitely the person that does feel left out and wonder what i did to not get an invite, even if i wouldn’t have gone in the first place. :blush: yes, this has happened to me before…on several occasions, in fact. 😀 i’m such a loser.