i have become so obsessed with jb that i actually squealed when i saw today’s topic. what in the world has happened to me?
1) This song is a plea for a second chance. Are you good at forgiving/forgetting?
2) Justin asks his girl to “forget this.” What have you done/said recently that you wish could just be forgotten?
practically everything i say or do i wish i could take back! ugh.
3) Mr. Bieber says he needs just 6 hours sleep every night. How about you? How much sleep do you require to feel sharp?
i need a bit more than 6 hours. 😛
4) Justin prefers D&G underwear, which can cost as much as $102/pair. Sam may be crazy, but there’s no way she’d spend that much on underwear. What’s something you’re willing to splurge on?
can he say that, being a calvin klein model? i’m willing to spend a little extra on tech stuff, like apple products. they’ll last longer and run better in the long run.
5) He may be picky about underwear but not cuisine. He loves Big Macs. If we were going to McDonald’s, what would you order?
i used to like the sweet chili chicken wraps, but i don’t know that they have that any more? i’d probably just opt for a salad.
6) When it comes to healthier fare, Bieber has told fans he enjoys snacking on bananas and grapes. What do you reach for between meals?
i don’t really snack. i used to love potato chips, though.
7) Performing in Germany, Justin Bieber told a girl who approached the stage, “Ich liebe dich” (“I love you”) and she fainted. Have you ever fainted?
i don’t think so. not literally, anyway.
8) As a kid, Justin was teased for being one of the shortest in his class. What do you recall being teased about in school?
for speaking too loudly. *eyeroll*
9) Random question: Will you be watching this weekend’s Super Bowl?
it’ll most likely be on, but i don’t know how closely i’ll be paying attention. at any rate, go broncos!