50. What do you spend most of your money on?
i would say food, but it’s probably bills.
51. Would you rather visit the past or the future?
the future…i like to know what’s going to happen.
52. Favorite clothing store?
i don’t think i have one. walmart? i don’t know.
53. What is the best advice you can give to those who are feeling down?
“cheer up!” hah. i’m horrible at giving advice.
54. How often do you think about your future? Does it scare you?
i think about it a lot, and, yes, it does scare me, enough that i have to then distract myself and try to think of other things.
55. What angers you the most?
56. When was the last time you got majorly angry?
i really don’t get majorly angry. i’m an avoider, so i avoid things that annoy me.
57. When was the last time you got really sad?
earlier, when thinking about the future.
58. Are you good at lying?
59. What foreign language would you like to learn?
i’d like to learn how to read japanese so i can figure out what the jp version of tsum tsum is trying to say.
60. How many languages can you speak and what are they?
i consider myself trilingual, but i mix up the words between them all the time, especially when i can’t think of one word in one language so i substitute it with the word i know in another language.
61. How often do you go to parties? If you don’t, what do you do instead?
i don’t go to parties; i stay home instead and do computerly stuff.
62. What books do you plan to read this year?
i’ve got a few lined up from the kindle preview thingie that i still have to get to.
63. Do you have breakfast every morning?
64. Tell us a secret.
65. How many concerts have you been to?
gosh. i haven’t been to one in many years. but overall, i’d say…maybe around 20?
66. Last hug?
from my mom.
67. Who knows you better than anyone else?
68. Baths or showers?
69. Do you think you’re ambitious?
70. What song is stuck in your head?
oh gosh, i’ve been watching that carpool karaoke with justin bieber and one direction so many times that all those songs are just in constant repeat in my head. so right this moment, it’s “what do you mean?” because at first i typed that as the title to this meme 😛
71. Countries you’ve visited?
the fringe of mexico, when i was younger. and the u.s.
72. What do you most value in your friends?
73. What helps you to sleep better?
having noise on in the background. also, putting something on netflix will help to do the trick, sometimes. if i’m having a really hard time, i try to take deep inhales of lavender.
74. What is the most money you have ever held in your hand?
a $500 bill. i didn’t even know those things existed.
75. What makes you nervous?