1. Think back to Friday. Did it fly by? Or did you find yourself checking the clock and wishing it was 5:00?
it didn’t fly by. it moseyed along.
2. This song refers to the 5:00 whistle that signifies the end of the work day. What’s the last whistle, alarm or buzzer you heard?
i’m not sure. it might’ve been an alarm clock of the person in the next room.
3. In the 1960s, the Vogues often appeared on TV variety shows to promote their record albums. Do you have the TV on now, as you answer these questions?
no, i don’t.
4. “Vogue” means “popular or fashionable.” Tell us about something that you feel is in vogue today.
hmm. i’m really not sure. i’m not out there enough to see what the fashion trends are. i seriously have no idea.
5. Vogue magazine reported that the big Fall/Winter trend was brocade. Describe the latest addition to your Fall/Winter wardrobe.
i don’t even know what brocade is! 😛 i haven’t added anything to my wardrobe in a long time! even the usual presents of clothes that i usually get from my parents didn’t happen this year.
6. Vogue editor Anna Wintour is such a difficult boss that disgruntled employees nicknamed her “Nuclear Wintour.” What qualities do you think make a good boss?
someone who is understanding, as well as someone who is fair. good people skills are great, especially in being able to calm people down.
7. Ms. Wintour was rumored to be the inspiration for the character of Amanda in the book and movie, The Devil Wears Prada. Did you receive any books or movies for Christmas 2015? Did you receive any gift cards that you then used for books or movies?
nope, i didn’t get any book or movies, nor did i get any gift cards. oh, well, my sister got me a composition tablet that was decorated with tsum tsums that she got at a craft fair. it was awfully cute! but it’s not a book as in one you’d read.
8. “Vogue” was also a dance, made famous by Madonna in her 1990 hit by the same name. Can you name another Madonna song?
i can name many, many madonna songs. 😛 well, i can name many ’80s madonna songs. i’m not familiar with her most recent stuff. “crazy for you” is my favorite, followed by “get into the groove.” (i loved the movie desperately seeking susan.)
9. Random question from a Sat9-er: How organized are your clean clothes? (Stacked in piles, folded neatly in drawers, still in the dryer….?)
they are folded and put away or are hung up. 🙂