1) Have you ever ridden in a sleigh?
no, i haven’t.
2) This recording is from Harry Connick Jr’s best-selling CD, When My Heart Finds Christmas. This year, did you add any new holiday songs to your personal collection?
no, i haven’t done this, either. holiday songs depress me.
3) Harry was born and raised in New Orleans, a city that seldom sees snow. Have you had enough snow to shovel so far this winter?
i haven’t had any snow, and i am grateful for that. although i do love the snow falling on my page. 🙂
4) Speaking of weather, Harry hosted a mini-series on The Weather Channel called 100 Biggest Weather Moments. Do you frequently check The Weather Channel?
no…well, i do check the weather app on my phone which i think comes from the weather channel. the forecast isn’t always right, though. i check it more to see how accurate it is (“it’s raining! let’s see what the app says–oh, it still says mostly sunny. boo!”).
5) Harry’s mother was a very impressive woman — a lawyer, judge and Louisiana Supreme Court justice. Tell us about someone in your family of whom you’re very proud.
i’m proud of my mom. she may not have done all the whole career thing like most do, but i’m amazed by all that she does for the family even though it must be so tiring for her.
6) Happy New Year! Now that Christmas is over, are you done with holiday music and decorations? Or are you sad to see the holidays end?
i have been done since the day after thanksgiving!
7) The New Year’s Eve fireworks celebration in Sydney, Australia is famous for coordinating pyrotechnics and music. Have you ever welcomed the New Year in another country?
only through other people’s videos! 😛 i have, though, been on another island while welcoming in the new year.
8) Do you have any New Year’s Resolutions for 2016?
nope. just going to continue to get better.
9) Looking back on 2015, what surprised you?
many things–some good, some bad. this has been quite a year! i hope this next year isn’t as crazy.