1. List 5 things you want to do before the year ends.
• get better
• stop the pain
• finish out the work year
• not get stressed about gifts
• finish testing
and there are things i *should* do, like clean and organize but i don’t *want* to do it 😛
2. What color are your pants?
not wearing any.
3. Favorite motivational quote.
i’m so bad at quotes. i don’t think i have any.
4. When was the last time you drank coffee?
years and years ago, someone bought me a coffee since i did a favor for her, but i don’t drink coffee, so i just sipped it slowly to not offend her but i didn’t really enjoy it.
5. What was the last thing you ate?
6. Favorite animal.
7. Favorite song.
this varies so much. depends on my mood or what is stuck in my head.
8. Last movie you watched?
bits and pieces of the hunger games. i did not enjoy it.
9. Any turn ons?
10. Any turn offs?
11. List 4 big words off of the top of your head.
what does ‘big’ mean?
12. What are some meaningful movies?
i’m not sure. i think i watch movies more as entertainment, not because they mean something.
13. 2 most important people in your life right now?
well, there are 3 right now.
14. What are 3 things you want for Christmas?
health, happiness, and lots of money. 😛
15. When was the last time you read a good book?
i just finished reading a book last night that was pretty good.
16. What was the last thing you studied?
7 steps of formative assessment.
17. Do you have any nicknames?
18. Favorite kind of perfume? (fruity, alluring, etc.)
i like flowery scents.
19. Do you have any international friends / friends who live out of state?
i had a penpal from austria when i was younger! we found each other back again when i was in college, and we were able to email each other every now and then to update what’s been going on. i also have an ex who is from london.
20. What is something unique that you do every single day?
i don’t think i have enough things to do uniquely every single day?? it won’t be very unique after a while.
21. If there was a movie based on your life, what would it be called?
there will never be a movie based on my life. the production company would lose money.
22. When was the last time you bought a gift for someone?
the 6th of 9 baby showers this year was on friday, and although i was not able to attend, i sent a gift. i bought half of it and mae the other half. my intention was to make everything but i just couldn’t find the material i needed, so i ended up buying an already-made one.
23. Are you a shopaholic?
no, not really.
24. What are some songs that always make you feel better?
it depends on the mood. i have songs that cheer me up when i’m sad, and songs that calm me down when i’m angry. i think it’s just music in general that makes me feel better. 🙂