1) Black is this week’s signature color because Friday, November 27, was “Black Friday,” when retailers cut their prices and consumers flock to the stores. Did you score any “Black Friday” bargains?
no, i havenʻt. i donʻt want to deal with all that. it makes me sad.
2) WalMart, Best Buy, Toys R Us and Target have all heavily advertised their “Black Friday” sales. If you could have a $50 gift card to one of those stores, which would choose? What would you spend the $50 on?
hmm. maybe toys r us, so i can get a video game. actually, i want a 3DS, but itʻs way more than $50. iʻd probably have a better selection at best buy, but iʻm still boycotting them. 😛
3) Star Wars items are predicted to be big sellers this Black Friday. Are you a big sci-fi fan? Are there any sci-fi fans on your holiday gift list?
no, not really. i donʻt think i know of any, either.
4) Feasting and football are also popular Thanksgiving weekend pastimes. Do your Thursday-Sunday plans include pigging out or watching a game?
i saw a little of the game, because my mom had it on, but i didnʻt really pay attention. it was more for the company. we did have a nice dinner, though. my sister was even able to join us, which is rare.
5) At Thanksgiving dinners, Crazy Sam’s homemade gravy is always a hit. (Probably because she’s so generous with the cognac, which gives the gravy a nutty taste.) Do you have a signature dish?
no. i always make something different each year.
6) What did you give thanks for on Thanksgiving 2015?
7) Monday is Cyber Monday, when shoppers can save big online. Do you shop confidently over the Internet, or do you worry about security breaches and identity theft?
i guess i worry a little; i do always check if thereʻs a little lock thingie in the address bar. but i donʻt shop as confidently as i once did.
8) This week’s featured band, Los Bravos, was international. Their members came from both Germany and Spain. If you could travel to any foreign country in the world, which would you choose?
iʻm intrigued about new zealand since my cousins just went down there and canʻt stop talking about it. iʻve also always wanted to travel around europe, specifically greece and maybe england, but there are other places iʻd like to see, too, such as spain and italy.
9) The band’s name, Los Bravos, can be translated to mean, “The Brave.” Do you consider yourself gutsy?
no, not really, although some people consider it gutsy that i stand in front of 45 7-year olds every day and make them listen and learn. but, really, iʻm as timid as they come.