1. If you were to attend a costume party tonight, what or whom would you go as?
myself. yeah, i’m a blast at parties.
2. What are your choice of toppings on a hamburger?
mustard and ketchup if plain, maybe some cheese. i also like grilled onions, sautéed mushrooms, and bleu cheese with no other condiments.
3. You are chosen to have lunch with the President. The condition is you only get to ask one question. What do you ask?
how are you?
4. It’s your first day of vacation, what are you doing?
5. What is your concession stand must-have at the movies?
usually nothing, although i don’t mind snacking on buttered popcorn.
6. Which do you dislike most: pop-up ads or spam email?
pop-up ads, because the spam email is taken care of by my program’s filters, so i don’t even see them. but pop-up ads still pop-up even when you got the blocker on because now they don’t open in a separate window, they just take over the window you’re already looking at. 😡
7. What do you think Captain Hook’s name was before he had a hook for a hand?
8. Rock, paper, or scissors?
9. Let’s say a brick fell on your foot, and your kid is standing right next to you, what is your ‘cleaned up’ swear word?
i don’t have a cleaned-up swear word because i don’t swear. i’d just go OWWWWWW!!!!!
10. Which is worse, being in a place that is too loud, or too quiet?
11. What is one quality that you really appreciate in a person?
12. At the good old general store, what particular kind of candy would you expect to be in the big jar at the counter?
13. What is the most distinguishing landmark in your city?
the stupid rail posts.
14. Everyone hears discussions that they consider boring. What topic can put you to sleep quicker than any other?
really it depends on the person. some people can make the most boring topic really interesting by the way they tell it. others, like me, can make the most interesting topic really boring.
15. How many times did it take you to pass your drivers test?
16. If you had to have the same topping on your vanilla ice cream for the rest of your life, what topping would you choose?
i actually like vanilla all by itself. maybe a chocolate drizzle, if i had to.
17. What food item would need to be removed from the market altogether in order for you to live a healthier, longer life?
anything with sugar or carbs.
18. You are offered an envelope that you know contains $50. You are then told that you may either keep it or exchange it for another envelope that may contain $500 or may be empty. Do you keep the first envelope, or do you take your chances with the second?
i would take my chance.
19. If you had to choose, which would you give up: cable TV, or DSL/cable internet?
i have already given up my cable tv, so…i guess that’s the answer 🙂
20. What is your highest level of education?
21. How much is a gallon of gas in your city? What was the highest it’s been?
just the other day it was $2.93. the highest has been over $4.
22. What kind of lunch box did you have as a kid?
i had a donnie & marie lunch box. 🙂
23. What would you rather have, a nanny, a housekeeper, a cook, or a chauffeur?
a housekeeper. 🙂 although i wouldn’t mind a chauffeur because i don’t like to drive. but i have other people to do that for me 🙂 whereas no one wants to help cleaning the house!
24. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator, or stuck in traffic?
gosh i’m stuck in traffic all the time. i wouldn’t like being trapped in an elevator, though. i’d panic that i couldn’t breathe or something, and i’d fear the elevator cables snapping and i go plummeting to my death. or i’d have to climb up through the top and crawl through a small space and not be able to. ick!