1. If money were no object, what would you be doing with your life?
if i didn’t have to worry about my mortgage and bills, i’d probably either do some sort of childcare thing at home or write stories.
2. Money is just that – an object, so why aren’t you doing it?
because i need to pay my mortgage and other bills, so i have to have a job which keeps me away from home or allow me time to write stories.
3. What’s better: horses or cows?
cows give steak so yeah. but if i had to own one i think i would choose the horse.
4. What do you think the secret to happiness is?
having everything you need.
5. When was the last time you had a dream that you either remember well or did not want to awake from? Can you share a bit?
i dream every night. one i did not want to wake up from was a few weeks ago about a coworker. one i remember very well was from last night–i guess it’s still fresh in my mind–and it had to do with work.
6. When you were a little kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
sadly, a teacher.
7. Complete this statement: Love is…
8. Can you tell a good story?
9. Can you remember your last daydream? What was it about?
i daydream all the time. it was probably about what i’m going to do this summer to prepare myself for work.
10. If you were to thank someone today, who would you thank?
11. If you could be anyone’s mojo, whose would you want to be, and why? (For those you do not know what mojo is, it’s personal magnetism; charm.)
uh? i don’t know. i don’t think i’m anyone’s charm nor would they want me to be.