1. Do you send Christmas cards?
no, i never have. my sister one year sent out cards for me, making them from my son. but she hasn’t done that since.
2. How soon do you start shopping?:
like the day before. 😛
3. Who do you shop for?:
this year, it’s only my son. he got nothing last year because of financial struggles, so this year, it’s just all him.
4. Do you put up a Christmas tree?:
no, i don’t.
5. If so, is it fake or real?:
if i did, i’d want a fake one.
6. Do you like tinsel?:
i think it’s pretty. it gets stuck everywhere though!
7. Do you use homemade or store bought ornaments?:
at home, we had homemade ones.
8. Do you put Christmas lights outside your house?:
no, i don’t. my electric bill is high enough!
9. Do you put lights on the tree?:
we used to, at home.
10. How about popcorn and cranberries?:
11. Is there a wreath hanging on your door?:
13. Do you hang up your stocking?:
no. i don’t own one, actually.
14. Does your family read “Twas the night before Christmas?”:
15. Christmas Movie?:
we used to watch it often.
16. Character from any Christmas Movie:
17. Christmas Song:
i don’t know.
18. Christmas Memory:
my dad playing “hallelujah” every single christmas morning, as loud as he can, over and over again.
19. Give or Receive?:
receiving is nice because it’s nice to be thought of. sometimes the giving can be quite stressful.
22. Ham or Turkey?:
i don’t like either.
24. White Lights or Colored Lights?
i like the blue ones.
25. Blinking Lights or Still Lights:
either, i guess.
26. Were you Naughty or Nice this year?:
i’m not naughty.
27. What do you want for Christmas this year?:
to figure out the cause of my heart palpitations.
28. When do you open your gifts?:
29. What’s the best gift you’ve ever gotten?:
30. What’s the worst gift you’ve ever gotten?:
i can’t think of anything. as long as someone cared enough to think of me, i’m happy.
31. Who gives you the most gifts?:
my dad, strangely enough.
32. Have you ever had a secret Santa?:
33. Do you like wrapping gifts?:
no! i’m terrible at it.
34. Do you put change in those red buckets?:
not all the time.
35. Do you burn a yule log?:
no. i don’t think i even know what one looks like.
36. Can you name all the reindeer?:
i think so.
37. Do you bake cookies?:
if the mood strikes.
38. Have you ever seen your mommy kissing Santa Clause?:
39. Have you ever gotten a kiss under the mistletoe?:
41. Do you drive around and look at the Christmas lights?:
i used to, when my son was younger.
42. Have you ever left Santa cookies?:
no, i haven’t.
43. Have you ever sat on Santa’s lap?:
yes, when i was younger.
44. Who do you celebrate Christmas with?:
45. Where do you celebrate Christmas?:
usually at my sister’s house in the morning, and my aunty’s house in the evening.
46. Have you ever had a white Christmas?:
47. What part of Christmas do you look most forward to?:
the day after.
48. Have you ever had your picture taken with Santa?:
i don’t think i have…not formally, anyway.