1. As you can see, Sam loved giving her annual wish list to Santa. Yet some children are reluctant to climb into Jolly Old St. Nick’s lap. Did you enjoy the tradition or were you shy? Or did you by pass it altogether — either because you wrote him a letter or because your family didn’t celebrate Christmas?
i was extremely shy (still am) but still would go on santa’s lap. i don’t think i’ve ever cried about it, though. my cousins keep posting pictures of their kids on santa’s lap, and each one, the kids are crying.
2. Are you currently on the Naughty or Nice list? How did you get there?
i’m not very naughty. but i don’t know that i’d be nice. i just tend to deal with my own things.
3. Did you ship any gifts to friends and family this year? If so, which one traveled the farthest?
no. we’re doing a very minimalist thing this year. no gifts, just celebrating company. which is hard when people are far away, haha.
4. Did you buy yourself a gift this year?
no. that would’ve been nice, but…no.
5. What’s your favorite holiday-themed movie?
i just saw love, actually. that was pretty good.
6. Thinking of movies, Christmas is lucrative for Hollywood. Have you ever gone to a movie theater on Christmas Day?
no, i haven’t.
7. Have you ever suffered an embarrassing moment at the company Christmas party?
i don’t think so. i don’t go to those.
8. What’s your favorite beverage in cold weather?
peppermint hot chocolate 🙂
9. What will you remember most about 2014?
all the medical stuff that happened. really made me realize how mortal one is.