1. Are you celebrating Thanksgiving at home or elsewhere this year? With whom will you spend Thanksgiving Day?
at home, this year. just me and my son.
2. What do you have for breakfast on Thanksgiving?
i don’t usually have anything for breakfast on most days; thanksgiving is not any different.
3. Do you go to a Thanksgiving parade or watch one on TV?
4. Do you serve appetizers, lunch, or snacks during the day?
none of the above? it’s just going to be a regular day for us.
5. What do you wear on Thanksgiving?
just regular clothes.
6. What’s your Thanksgiving table like — do you use special plates/silver/glasses, etc? Do you have a centerpiece? A color scheme? Candles?
nope, nothing special.
7. Do you serve buffet-style or family-style? What do you have to drink?
i just drink water. i’m not sure what family-style is?
8. Once you’re at the table, do you say grace or a toast or does everyone go around and say what they’re thankful for?
no, we don’t do that.
9. Do you have dessert right after the main meal or later on?
i don’t usually eat desserts.
10. What do you do with your leftovers?
they become lunch and dinner the next day.