26) Are you happy with the person you’ve become?
in some respects, yes. i do wish i wasn’t so timid at times.
27) What’s a sound you hate; sound you love?
i don’t like wailing crying — makes me cry, too. on the opposite end, i love the sound of laughter.
28) What’s your biggest “what if”?
it would probably have to do with relationships.
29) Do you believe in ghosts?
i don’t know. scientifically, there shouldn’t be any, but…things happen that can’t be explained scientifically, i think.
30) How about aliens?
there’s gotta be some out there, somewhere. the universe is so huge. we can’t be the only planet with “just right” conditions out there.
31) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
having my son.
32) What’s the worst place you have ever been to?
i didn’t like tijuana and being followed around by all those beggars, some younger than me (i was 10 at the time). they were so persistent.
33) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
34) Most attractive actor of your opposite gender?
darren criss is quite attractive, not only looks-wise, but i love his singing as well, and he is so very polite and appreciative in his interviews and public appearances–he just sounds like a really nice person to be around, which overrides the looks thing, in my opinion. strictly looks-wise, i’d say a young johnny depp, from 21 jump street time, before he got all his facial hair and long hair. he was just soooooo handsome.
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
that you just exist? 😛 i think love and family is a very important part of life and make it a much better one.
36) Define “Art”.
as i tell my kids, it’s something that touches your heart. you look at something, and it just speaks to you, and you appreciate it, or even try to replicate it, be it a sculpture, a painting, a song, or a dance…that’s art.
37) Do you believe in luck?
well, some people do seem lucky, but not because of an object or anything.
38) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
39) What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
“peaceful valley” makes me smile every single time.
40) Where were you yesterday?
gosh. i had a workshop on the opposite end of the island today. it was nice and rainy, and a lovely place to have a workshop. i also saw two former colleagues, one who was my good buddy who came down for the workshop from another island. that lasted all day and then after a bunch of us were going out to dinner but i instead came home and went to sleep early.
41) What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had?
does this not include surgeries? i guess those are more forced injuries. intrusive ones, i guess. anyway, i think the worse was when i “fell.” i won’t go into the details but i ended up with a massive bruise on my left upper arm. i had it for at least two weeks, and it turned all these funky, gross colors. it hurt just to move it, or lean against it, and even the sleeves of my clothes bothered it. it made everyone who saw it turn away in disgust. it was bad.
42) Do you have any obsessions right now?
a few. 🙂
43) What’s up?
the sky. ha. ha. we used to always say that in elementary school. *sigh*
44) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
45) Do you believe in real magic?
what do you mean?
46) Do you ever hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
47) What’s your favorite (non-pet) animal?
48) What is your secret weapon to get people to like you?
i don’t think people like me very much.
49) Where is your best friend?
50) What do you think is Satan’s last name?
i really don’t know nor care to know what it is.