1. Which bands/artist do you own the most albums by?
i think it might be bon jovi.
2. What was the last song you listened to?
it was our school’s song. i was mixing it and cutting it down to 30 second increments so that i could have transition songs for my day 😛
3. What’s in your CD player right now?
i don’t think there’s anything in the cd player in my home right now. in the car, it’s a cd of songs from my alma mater that i like to listen to every now and then because of the memories.
4. What was the last show you attended?
hmm. it’s been a long time since i’ve been to a show that i haven’t participated in. i guess if you count those, it would be a concert my school holds. if not…gosh, it’s been ages. i went to a local concert on a date a few years back. that’s the last non-participating concert i remember.
5. What was the greatest show you’ve ever been to?
bon jovi was pretty great. that was back when i was in high school, though.
6. What’s the worst show you’ve ever been to?
it was only really bad because there were a bunch of rude, drunk people near us. the act was very good, and i liked their music, but the people around us just really soured the experience.
7. What’s the most musically involved you have ever been?
i played in my school’s orchestra.
8. What show are you looking forward to?
i don’t know. i feel like i’m too old for those things now.
9. What is your favorite band shirt?
my favorite band shirt was from the bon jovi concert. it was like a baseball style shirt, with the sleeves coming down to mid-forearm and a different color (black) from the rest of the shirt (white). of course the band’s picture was on the front. it was nice and thin, too, so it’s not hot to wear. i really liked that shirt.
10. What musician would you like to hang out with for a day?
i really don’t know. that would just make me too nervous.
11. Who is one musician or group you wish would make a comeback?
i’ve always liked billy joel but i read a quote from him recently…i think it was on twitter…where he said he won’t put out anything new because he feels he has nothing more to contribute. that made me sad.
12. Who is one band/artist you’ve never seen live but always wanted to?
i think i would’ve liked to see michael jackson, just for the whole dancing bit he used to–same with janet jackson.
13. What was your last musical “phase” before you wisened up?
i don’t know that i had a phase…i think i’ve pretty much liked the same type of music since i was a teen.
14. How many music related videos/DVDs do you own?
a few…but they’re all at my mom’s house.
15. How many concerts/shows have you been to, total?
not counting the non-participating ones…i’d say around 10? maybe a little more.
16. What’s your “guilty pleasure” that you hate to admit to liking?
well, i actually don’t hate to admit it, but it’s 1d. my son though hates that i say that. he always goes, “that’s a band for teenaged girls. you’re not a teenaged girl.” gee, thanks a lot.
17. What is your favourite movie soundtrack?
grease? maybe dirty dancing…
i totally forgot it’s nablopomo month…if anyone has suggestions for memes to do on the other days of the week, can you let me know? thanks!