1) In this song, Huey explains that you don’t need a credit card to find love. What’s the last thing you charged?
supplies for upcoming storm.
2) This song was written for Back to the Future. At the beginning of the movie, hero Marty McFly traveled around town on his skateboard. Are you good on a skateboard?
no. i’ve never tried but i don’t think i’d be very good at it.
3) Huey sings lead and his backup group is The News. Was the most recent news you heard bad or good?
i just looked up before this the path of the storm to see where it’s headed. they say it might miss us, but you never know.
4) Huey’s mother, Maria, was born in Poland. Who is the first member of your family to be born in the US of A?
my great-grandfather’s great-grandfather was born in connecticut.
5) Brainy Huey got a perfect score on the math portion of the SAT. Did you take the SAT? How did you do?
yes, i took the sat. i scored way better on my math portion–almost perfect. my english section really sucked, though. i was surprised, because i *like* english.
6) This song also hit #1 in Australia, where anzac biscuits are popular. To make them, you need coconut. Do you have any coconut in your home right now?
huh. i just read a story that had anzac biscuits in it. i didn’t know they were made of coconut. aren’t lamingtons (they were also in that same book) made of coconut, too? how come australia is just in love with coconut? i don’t have any coconut anything in my home now.
7) Thinking of dessert, would you rather have cookies, cake, pie, ice cream or frozen yogurt?
8) We’re definitely into autumn now. What will you remember most about Summer 2014?
my trip to atlanta. and the medical scares, too, i guess. although i always seem to forget the years for those. i can tell you the day and month, but the year escapes me. i guess because too i still swear it’s around 2009. i keep thinking 2010 is next year, not 4 years ago!
9) Tell us your superhero name, as determined by the color of your shirt and an item directly to your right. For example, Sam fights crime as The Gold Kleenex Box!
the pink tower fan! (yes, i still need the fan going because it’s still so darn hot. autumn may be here for some but i’m still waiting for it!)