1. Have you had an argument with anyone recently? If so, do you still have issues with that person?
no, not an argument. annoyed at the person, but not a full-on argument. i do tend to hold onto issues for a while; i don’t just forgive and forget.
2. Are you talking to anyone while filling this in? How about texting/chatting on Facebook?
no, not talking, but texting, yes.
3. Have you done something recently that helped someone else, in any way?
i am trying my hardest to help out the newbies at work, but i don’t think they want the help. i mean, they come for help or to gripe, but don’t always like what i have to say, so then they stay away for other things…but then when they want help again they’re back. it’s part of my annoyances with my co-workers.
4. Who was the last person to pay you a compliment?
another co-worker called me sweet on friday for staying and trying to help the others even if they seem like they don’t want it. i haven’t been called sweet in a long time.
5. Is there anything that’s happened in the past month, that you wish you could go back in time and change?
getting a year older. *cringe* 😦 can my birthdays go in reverse from now on? i’d like to be a year younger on my birthdays from now on. 😛
6. What colour is your purse/wallet?
black. for both.
7. What’s the closest item to you that’s black?
my drawing pad that’s attached to the laptop. although i am touching the laptop keys, which are black, so maybe that’s closer.
8. Think about what you looked like 5 years ago. How did you look different, compared to the way you look now?
5 years ago…i think my hair was longer. it hasn’t been this short in a while. i probably have a few more white hairs. 😛 see? i really want to reverse aging. please?
9. Before Facebook became popular, did you use any other social networking site, like Bebo or Myspace?
i had a myspace. 😛 and i was on twitter back in ’06. i didn’t join Facebook until ’08 and that was just to play the games (i was a big typing maniac fan!)–i stayed anonymous for about a year before finally friending others.
10. Has someone of the opposite sex ever sung to you? If so, how did you respond to it?
yes. it was more teasy, so i ignored it.
11. When did you last hug someone of the opposite sex?
12. Have you ever seen the film “Casablanca”? Did you like it?
no, i haven’t.
13. Do you have a relative whose name begins with ‘L’? Tell me about him/her.
i’ve been watching gilmore girls, which has a lot of ls on there–lorelai, luke, liz, lane, louise, lucy, logan, lulu…but i don’t seem to have any ls in my family! hmm. let me do a quick run through–g, h, m, r, k, c, d, e, j, w, p, a, s, b, t, i. okay. that’s all! and that’s going through all my cousins and their kids as well…especially my dad’s side where each of his siblings had a whole smattering of kids and they have had a whole bunch of kids as well. no ls! how strange!
14. Are you a secretive person?
no, i don’t think so. i mean, i’m not the type to just volunteer information, but if you ask, i will tell, unless i’ve been told not to tell. but about stuff with me, i will tell if someone asks. i just won’t go volunteering it.
15. When did you last eat?
last night, at dinnertime.
16. If you were going to buy a present for a special person, what would you generally choose?
well, all the people who are special to me really need money, more than the material stuff, so that’s what i give.
17. If I’m going to buy you a box of chocolates, which kind should I definitely NOT get?
i don’t care for coconut. or any other fruity things, for that matter. nuts are fine. nougat is fine. caramel is fine. but no coconut or orange or cherry or strawberry or any of that.
18. Is there something you generally always ask for help with?
physical stuff. i’m such a weakling.
19. If you had to give up your phone or your computer, which would it be?
i would give up my phone. i need my computer 🙂
20. Has anyone called you gorgeous/beautiful today?
nope. even if you replace “today” with “any day”, the answer would still be nope!