1. What is your zodiac sign?
2. What is your favorite color?
3. What’s your lucky number?
4. What talents do you have?
leaving unfinished crafts all over the place.
5. Are you psychic in any way?
there are sometimes when i swear i am having some sort of déjà vu moment. it usually would be something i dreamed but didn’t think twice of it, but then it happens in real life like weeks later, and i think, gosh, this is weird–why does this seem familiar? then i’ll remember my dream.
i can also tell when i’m going to be yelled at when i see someone coming towards me.
6. Favorite song?
there are just too many. but i will say the song roaming my head right now is “marry you.”
7. How many pillows do you sleep with?
8. What position do you usually sleep in?
usually on my side, but because of a recent backache, i’ve had to sleep flat on my back which is so hard for me to do. i tend to get reflux, too, so being on my back is rough on that, but it’s the only way i can get any rest when my back hurts.
9. Have you ever tried archery?
yes. i liked it!
10. What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without sleep?
30ish hours maybe? maybe a little longer.
11. Do you have any scars?
yes, quite a few, from battle wounds from fights with sisters when i was younger, to surgery scars from when i was older. i even have a couple of scars from when i had the chicken pox back in third grade.
12. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
13. Can you do any other accents other than your own?
yes, but terribly.
14. Are you a good judge of character?
hmm. i can be too trusting at times, and too suspicious at others. so, i guess, no.
15. Can you curl your tongue?
yes. a trait we got from our dad, because my mom can’t.
16. Are you a clean or messy person?
i go through phases. more often messy, i think.
17. How long does it take for you to get ready?
not long. 20 or so minutes? and it’s because 15 of those 20 minutes i’m deciding what to wear.
18. Do you have much of an ego?
a teensy bit.
19. Do you talk to yourself?
all the time.
20. Do you sing to yourself?
all the time.
21. Can you name all 50 states of America?
yes. in alphabetical order, too. AND all their capitals. 😛 i’m a nerd.
22. Have you ever been scuba diving?
23. What makes you nervous?
24. Do you correct people when they make mistakes?
no. well, i kinda have to, with my kids. that’s my job. but other people, no.
25. Are you ticklish?
26. Have you ever been in a position of authority?
yes. i don’t like it.
27. How many piercings do you have?
just two on my ears.
28. Can you roll your Rs?
no!! that was the most difficult thing for me to do in spanish class. i still can’t do it. i so envy those who can.
29. How fast can you type?
30. What are you allergic to?
i didn’t think i was allergic to anything, but there have been two times quite recently where my eyes puffed up and I just couldn’t stop sneezing, and my nose kept running. it just came on so suddenly, it couldn’t have been a cold. then it just disappeared after a while. once was while i was in atlanta, and i was walking through a hallway in the convention center so the others were speculating that maybe it was pollen or something in the air, but i’ve walked through the hallway several times afterwards, and nothing happened. then one happened just yesterday. i was at home, and all of a sudden my eyes got super watery, and i just kept sneezing. but then it passed after about an hour. so i don’t know what that was or what caused that to go off. it must be something.
31. Do you keep a journal?
32. Do you like your age?
no. i would like the digits to reverse places.
33. What makes you angry?
34. Were your ancestors royalty?
yes, on my dad’s side.