1. You have been awarded the time off from work and an all-expenses paid week anywhere in the United States. The catch is that it must be somewhere you have not been before. Where do you choose to visit?
i have not been to many places, so it’s kind of easy–i wouldn’t mind going to new york city just to experience it. i also have never been to las vegas–although i’m not a gambling type, i think i would like to go just to say i went and not feel like the oddball who has never been.
2. Name your guilty pleasures.
pokémon. 1d. rainbow loom. nail art. some youtube stars.
3. The best kind of milkshake is:
mint chocolate. peanut butter is a close second.
4. What do you value most in other people?
trust. i am highly suspicious of motives. if i trust someone then i am likely to open up more. break that trust, and i close up again.
5. Be honest. Do you sneak some raw cookie dough when you’re baking cookies?
i used to.
6. Have you ever looked back at your life and realized that something you thought was a bad thing was actually a blessing in disguise?
i guess so, if i looked at things that way. i tend not to, so i still think that some are still very bad, and it’s hard for me to let go, so it still affects things i do.
7. What is the most beautiful place you have ever visited?
kalalau. it was just so breathtaking. a close second would be ke’e, also on kaua’i. in fact, that whole island is just beautiful. even going up the dry side, the views were just amazing. such a beautiful place.
8. Are you more of a thinker or a feeler?
i do think and reflect a lot, but i am so sensitive to emotions. i cry so easily. i empathize with so many things. i’m always thinking how the other person might feel. but i think in regards to my own actions, i might be more of a thinker…but as to how other things affect me, i’m more the feeler. does that make sense?
9. Name three things you are thankful for right now.
family, “health,” and the weekend. 🙂
10. Have you ever participated in a three-legged race?
11. When you are at an event that plays the National Anthem, do you place your hand over your heart?
no. but i do that with my kids every morning during pledge & state song.
12. Have you ever been on the wrong side of the law?
13. When was the last time you unintentionally surprised someone else?
i don’t know how unintentional it was but i surprised a bunch of family members at a party i went to last night with my new, shorter haircut. i mean, i didn’t do it to intentionally surprise people–it was time and i was paranoid about my hair falling out, so i cut it–but it was still a surprise to them because they still expected my hair to be down to my knees.
14. When was the last time you deliberately surprised someone else?
i was playing peek-a-boo with my niece at the party last night. 🙂
15. What was the last really funny movie you watched?
i don’t watch very many movies. i think earlier this summer i watched ferris bueller’s day off again, just for fun. i wouldn’t say it was *really* funny but it was giggle-worthy.