1) Eddie Fisher starred in a popular 1950s TV show, which was sponsored by Coca Cola. Do you have a favorite soft drink?
when i used to drink sodas, i liked pepsi or root beer. i also liked the creme soda that came in the bottle (i forgot the brand name). i used to buy a 6-pack of that and a 6-pack of root beer (same brand) from walmart in the last days of my soda-drinking.
2) He was notorious for leaving his famous first wife for his very famous second wife. Can you name either of the women involved in this Hollywood scandal?
debbie reynolds and elizabeth taylor? i think.
3) His oldest daughter, Carrie Fisher, is best known as Princess Leia from Star Wars. Are you a sci-fi fan?
okay, it was debbie reynolds then. 🙂 no, i’m not that much of a sci-fi fan.
4) Since Sam’s father is particular about his footwear and likes “a good pair of Cole Haan loafers,” her Father’s Day present to him is a DSW gift card. If we were to give you a gift card to any store or restaurant, which would you choose?
for me? apple store 🙂 for my dad? hmm. maybe best buy.
5) Sam’s father hates it when she swears. When is the last time your cursed?
i don’t curse.
6) Sam’s father is a voracious reader. So much so that the local librarian knows him on sight and by name. How often do you visit your neighborhood library?
i used to go every wednesday. now, it’s about a month or so in between visits.
7) “A good used car is a better investment than a new car.” That’s what Sam’s dad tells her when she’s in the market for wheels. Share some other words of financial wisdom with us.
gosh. i don’t know that i have any financial words of wisdom. just don’t spend frivolously, i guess.
8) Every car her father has ever owned had a pro-union bumper sticker. Do you have any bumper stickers on your vehicle?
nope. i have stickers on my windshield, though.
9) To celebrate Father’s Day, Sam is giving away her father’s favorite candy: LifeSavers. Would you prefer a roll of Wild Cherry, Butter Rum, Winter Green or Peppermint?
oh my gosh it’s been a long time since i had butter rum! that was yummy. now, though, i think i would like the peppermint. it can help with digestion. 🙂