1) The song promises that, “When you’re with the Flintstones, you’ll have a yabba-dabba-doo time.” So clearly Wilma was one accomplished hostess. What about you? Do you enjoy having company?
not really. it would depend on the company, i guess.
2) Since lyrics say, “Let’s ride with the family down the street/courtesy of Fred’s two feet,” we’re assuming the pedal-powered Flintstone car didn’t require much gas. Are you loyal to a particular brand of gas? Or do you fill up with whatever is nearby, or least expensive?
i always do the least expensive, even if it’s a bit out of the way.
3) Clearly a sharp-dressed man in stone-age Bedrock wore a long tunic and no pants. What are you wearing right now, as you answer these questions?
i’m still in my sleep clothes.
4) Pebbles Flintstone grew up with Dino the Dinosaur and Baby Puss the Saber-Tooth Cat. Did you have any pets as you were growing up?
yes. we’ve always had fish, from as far back as i can remember. when i was a bit older, a family friend gave us a stray dog she had taken in, but could not keep, as she already had 4 dogs. he was so smart. then as a teen, we had pet mice. and in college, i got chinchillas.
5) Mr. Slate is Fred’s blustery boss at quarry, and he frequently threatens to fire Fred. Have you ever had a bad-tempered boss?
well, not bad-tempered, but two-faced.
6) It’s estimated that during The Flintstones original run (1960-1966), it was viewed by as many adults as kids. Now that you’re a grown up, do you still watch cartoons?
i like pokémon. 🙂 well, only the original series. and, of course, there’s the simpsons.
7) In 1961, The Flintstones was nominated for a Prime Time Emmy Award as Outstanding Comedy Series. Do you watch awards shows?
8) There are at least two Flintstones-themed amusement parks currently in operation. Do you enjoy scary rides?
9) Flintstones Vitamins are still on store shelves. Do you take a vitamin each morning?
no, although i guess i should. i’m also supposed to be taking a daily calcium supplement but i don’t like them. 😛