1) First off, what have you been up to lately?
trying to avoid being totally stressed out because of the end of the year. but luckily on saturday i finished all the portfolios, and i finished all the report cards…so this week is just trying to get at least one more writing piece out of them for their portfolios…and that’ll be it! so i’m not feeling as stressed as i normally would feel at this time of the year.
2) Is there something that everyone else seems to know how to do but you don’t?
i’m sure there is. probably something social.
3) When was the last time someone was rude to you? When was the last time you were rude to someone and why?
one of the new people to our grade level is *very* rude and sassy. she already got herself into trouble with the existing grade level for gossiping about us to her current grade level, which then made its way to the principal and specialist. sigh. troubles before we even start.
4) What is the last website you made an account on?
hmm. iste, i believe.
5) What is your favorite app, and what is the last one that you downloaded? If this question doesn’t apply to you, what did you do the last time you were out?
the last one i downloaded was “guidebook” so i could get the guide to a conference thingie that’s coming up next week. my favorite? hmm. i’ve been playing clumsy ninja a lot (my niece got me hooked) but i don’t know if that’s my favorite. it might be the message app. 🙂
6) What is a bad habit of yours you’re not really trying to break?
peeling split ends.
7) Do you like watching documentaries? What are some good ones you’ve seen?
yes, i do. i can’t think of any now, though.
8) How far ahead in the future do you plan or imagine how your life would be?
i think i dwell too much in the past than in the future.
9) What did you spend the first money you’ve ever earned on?
i put it in the bank. eventually it went toward a stereo.
10) What is the worst thing you’ve done to someone (even if it’s something from when you were younger) and why?
hmm. i don’t know. blame someone for something i did?
11) What do you think of long distance relationships? Have you ever been in one?
i’ve been in one. it was difficult. it was easier for me, i think, because a good chat up will satisfy me but i think for the guy … they usually want something more physical. and it’s hard when you’re not there. so they go out and find someone to be physical with. and thus ends the relationship.
12) What is your opinion on marriages and weddings?
i don’t really have an opinion. well, i do hate that women seem to be a controlling mess about weddings. i really wouldn’t care. maybe that’s why i’m not married. 😛
13) What’s something you only recently learned how to do?
split the keyboard on the iPad so i can type with my thumbs.
14) How would you describe your current lifestyle vs. your ideal lifestyle?
my ideal lifestyle would be less stressful and more laid-back.
15) What is something you are proud of?
1) Which contest would you be most willing to compete in: a bake off, a pie eating contest, a wet tshirt contest, a spelling bee or a marathon race?
2) How would you prefer to die: at a public hanging, in a fire, by drowning, or by a shark attack?
oh gee. i’d prefer to just go in old, old, old age.
3) Which scenario would cause you to feel more guilt: accidentally shooting someone in the chest or starting a forest fire that killed thousands of animals?
😦 they both are horrible.
4) What would you rather drink a glass of: mud puddle water, olive oil, vinegar, or saliva?
we must swallow a lot of saliva anyway? hmm. i might go for the vinegar.
5) If you won a $1,000 shopping spree what type of store would you spend it in: toy store, electronics store, bookstore, clothing store or home decor store?
electronics or bookstore.
6) What would you rather eat for dinner: raccoon spare ribs, deep fried gerbils, St. Bernard steak, or kitty cat stir-fry?
er. i guess the ribs.
7) If you were poor and desperate what would you sell first: your sperm/eggs, your wedding ring, your car or your body (prostitution)?
my body. but if i really wanted to make money, i guess it would be my wedding ring.
8) What would you rather do: run through a preschool naked, walk across hot coals, iron your chest or staple bologna to your cheek?
i guess the hot coals.
9) A friend builds a time machine and wants you to travel with him, which direction do you travel: into the past, into the future, or do you refuse to go?
depends on who the friend is. heehee. most likely the past.
10) What would you rather have thrown at you: an ounce of battery acid, an ice pick, five throwing stars, or fifty spiders?
i guess the spiders.
11) Which of the five senses would you rather lose: sight, hearing, touch, taste or smell?
hmm. taste i guess. then i won’t be tempted by sweets.
12) Which food group would you rather give up for the rest of your life: vegetables, fruits, meats, dairy, grains or sweets?
grains. it’s actually what i do.
13) Which reputation would you rather have: promiscuous, dumb as a post or ugly as sin?
well, i’m already ugly, so there you go.
14) In ten years which condition would you rather suffer from: obesity, hearing loss, incontinence, or senility?
slight hearing loss.
15) What type of commercial would you rather be in: herpes medication, hemorrhoid cream, athletes foot medicine or adult diapers?
they would never put me in a commercial otherwise people won’t buy it.
16) What would you rather give up for a month: all human contact, hygiene products or electricity?
does having the internet count as human contact? or is it physical contact? i think i can live without physical contact for a month.
17) Where would you rather be lost: at sea, in the desert, in a cave, or in the jungle?
in a cave.
18) You find marijuana growing in your garden, what do you do: smoke it, sell it, destroy it or call the police?
i just listened to a podcast on this subject 🙂 i would destroy it.
19) Would you go to the bathroom in your pants for two days, without changing your clothes, for a $10,000 shopping spree at the nearest mall?
20) What would you rather rid the world of: disease, crime, or hunger?
a n g e r section.
do you have a quick temper?: no.
what do you do when you’re mad?: vent.
what’s the worst thing you’ve done when you were mad?: hit.
if you can take back time, would you have never done this?: no.
ever made anyone cry when you were mad?: yes.
ever physically hurt someone when you were mad?: yes.
do you curse when you’re mad?: no.
c r y i n g section.
when was the last time you really cried your heart out? last week. a really good friend of mine passed away.
ever cried yourself to sleep?: yes.
ever cried on your friend’s shoulder?: yes.
ever cried over the opposite sex?: yes.
do you cry when you get an injury?: most times, no. but once, with my shoulder, i did.
do certain songs make you cry? which ones? lots of songs do.
can you make yourself cry?: yes.
p a i n section.
what’s the hardest thing you’ve ever had to go through?: tough year at work.
what’s the worst thing you’ve done to yourself?: dug myself deeper into a hole.
what’s the worst thing you’ve done to somebody else?: blame them?
ever had a painful break up?: yes.
what about the old ‘pain for pleasure’?: no.
how depressed can you get?: i can get pretty depressed.
do you inflict pain on yourself?: no.
h a p p y section.
are you normally a happy person?: i used to be.
what can make you happy?: kids.
do you wish you were happier?: doesn’t everyone?
what makes you the happiest?: love.
is being happy overrated?: no.
what about being with your friends, does that make you happy?: sure.
can music make you happy?: yes 🙂
l o v e section.
how many times have you had your heart broken?: 4.
do you still have feelings for any of your old significant others?: no.
have you ever loved someone so much, that you’d die for them?: family.
did you ever love a guy, tell them that, and only got ‘thanks’ as a reply?: no.
ever loved someone so much, it hurt and made you cry?: no.
has anyone besides your friends and family ever said ‘i love you’ to you?: yes.
ever stopped a relationship because they didn’t say ‘i love you’?: no.
h a t e section.
who do you actually hate?: criminals.
ever made a hit list?: no.
have you ever been on a hit list?: not that i know of.
are you a mean bully?: i don’t think so.
do you hate anyone that breaks your heart?: no.
do you hate George Bush?: hahaha. he is a criminal.
s e l f – e s t e e m section.
is your self-esteem extremely low?: no.
do you believe in yourself?: no.
when people say they think you are pretty, do you deny you are?: never had a chance to do this.
are you one of those idiots that think they are ugly, dumb, and fat?: it’s not being an idiot when your doctor confirms it.
ever wanted to kill yourself because you thought you weren’t good enough?: no.
are you happy with who you are?: sure.
do you wish you can be someone else?: no.
 been drunk.
 smoked pot.
 done ecstasy.
 done coke.
 done crack.
 done heroin.
 done opium.
 done PCP.
 done LSD.
 done CCC’s.
 done prescription narcotics for recreational purposes.
 huffed air-duster.
 been to a rave.
 been to a real party (at least 30 people and at least 4 types of drugs there).
[x] kissed someone.
 ridden in a taxi.
 jumped a ramp with a bike.
[x] been dumped.
[x] been used.
 ran from the cops.
 been in a room of your school that you could get suspended for being in
 been fired.
 been kicked out of a movie theater.
 snuck into a movie.
 been in a fist fight.
 got hit by a car.
 fired a real gun.
 snuck out of your parent’s house.
 been arrested.
 gone in a mosh pit.
 stolen something from your school.
 celebrated new years in times square.
[x] gone on a blind date.
[x] lied to a friend.
[x] had a crush on a teacher.
 celebrated mardi-gras in new orleans.
 been to europe.
 skipped school.
 thrown up from drinking.
 played ‘clue’
 had a sleepover party.
[x] gone ice skating.
 cheated on a bf/gf.
[x] been cheated on.
 had your tonsils out.
 been exposed to laughing gas.
[x] had a car.
[x] driven a car.
 Totaled a car.
[x] feel loved.
 feel lonely.
[x] feel happy.
 hate yourself.
 have a dog.
[x] have your own room.
[x] sing along with your music.
[x] dance around the house in your underwear.
[x] listen to Hawaiian Music.
 listen to underground hip hop.
 listen to rap.
[x] listen to classic rock.
[x] listen to new rock.
 listen to country.
[x] listen to reggae.
 listen to techno.
 listen to hardcore punk.
[x] listen to pop.
 listen to r&b.
 listen to jazz.
 listen to crooners.
 listen to bands that can’t be put into a category.
[x] have hobbies.
 do aggressive inline.
 skim board.
 have more than 1 best friend.
 get good grades.
[x] play an instrument.
[x] have slippers
 wear boxers
 wear black eyeliner.
[x] like the color blue.
 like the color pink.
[x] like the color red
 like the color green
 like the color black
 like the color purple
 like neon colors
[x] like to read.
[x] like to write.
[x] have long hair.
 have short hair.
[x] have a laptop.
 have a pager.
 a brunette
 a redhead
[x] a darkhead
 a Christian
 a Muslim
 a Jew
 a Hindu
 a scientologist
 an atheist
 just right
 an emo kid
 talking to someone.
 IMing someone.
[x] scared to die.
 on the phone.
[x] in your room.
 drinking something.
 eating something.
[x] listening to music
 a virgin.
x What is your first name?:
x What is your middle name?:
x When is your birthday?:
x What is your zodiac sign?:
/L/O/O/K/ /A/T/ /M/E/
x What’s your natural hair color?: dark brown.
x What is your current hair color?: dark brown.
x What color are your eyes?: brown.
x Piercings?: ears.
x Tattoos?: no.
x Long or Short Hair?: long.
x Straight or Curly? straight.
x How tall are you?: 5’3″
x What’s your shoe size?: 8
x What shirt are you wearing? an oversized green tank top.
x What kind of shorts/pants/are you wearing?: none.
x Socks?: no.
x Underwear?: yes.
x Necklaces?: no.
x Braclets?: no.
x Lipgloss?: no.
x Mascara?: no.
x Eyeliner?: no.
x Any other make up?: no.
x Is your hair up or down?: pulled back in a braid.
/T/H/I/S/ O/R/ /T/H/A/T/
Rock or Rap: rock.
Coffee or Hot Cocoa: hot cocoa.
Baseball or Softball: baseball.
Wild Night out or Romantic Night in: romantic night in.
Top or Bottom: bottom.
Front or Back: front.
Up or Down: down.
Chocolate or Vanilla: vanilla.
Hummer or Sports Car: sports car.
Guy or Girl: guy.
Bracelet or Necklace: bracelet.
Pink or Purple: purple.
History or Science: science.
Sleep in or Early to rise: sleep in.
Beach or Boardwalk: beach.
Hoodie or Tee Shirt: t-shirt.
Night Or Day: day.
Boxers or Briefs: boxers.
High School or College: college.
White or Black: black.
Jeans or Capris: capris.
Love or Fun: love is not fun?
California or Florida: california.
Simple Plan or Good Charlotte: i don’t know these.
Love at first sight or Learn to Love: learn to love.
Babe or Baby: baby.
This Or That: this.
/H/A/V/E/ Y/O/U/ E/V/E/R/
Kissed the opposite sex?: yes.
Kissed the same sex?: not passionately.
Had sex?: yes.
made out with someone?: yes.
Hugged someone?: yes.
Been on the phone until the sun came up?: no.
Put a song on repeat for more than 2 hours?: probably. heeeee.
Gone skinny dipping?: no.
Flashed anyone?: yes.
Mooned anyone?: no.
Laughed so hard you pissed in your pants?: yes.
Got in a fight with someone (not including siblings)?: not a physical one.
person you talked to in person?: my mom and son (at the same time).
person you talked to online?: colleague.
person you talked to on the phone?: son.
movie you saw in the theaters?: inside out.
thing you ate?: taco.
laugh?: my niece.
cry?: friend’s death.
person you kissed?: son.
person you told you loved them?: son.
last time you had a shower?: a little while ago.
Do you like surveys?: duh. 😛
What kind of shampoo do you use?: pantene.
Do you ever wonder what your life will be like 10 years down the road?: sometimes.
Are you scared of what life will be like in 10 years?: yes.
Do you get along with your parents?: yes.
Are you old enough to vote?: yes.
Are you happy?: sure.
Are you sad?: thinking about my friend.
Do you have mental breakdowns?: not yet.
Did you ever tell you parents you didn’t feel good so you didn’t have to go to school?: no.
Do you have a cell phone: yes.