1. What is your all-time favorite “costume” movie or period piece?
i don’t know that i’ve ever seen one.
2. What classic film would you nominate for a remake?
i don’t really care for remakes. i don’t know that it’ll be better when you’re used to the way it’s always been.
3. Name your favorite femme fatale.
i can’t really think of anything.
4. Name the best movie with the word “heaven” in its title.
i actually had to go look up a list, and guess what? i haven’t seen any of them.
5. Describe the worst performance by a child actor that you’ve ever seen.
i’ve watched a few movies that have kids in them and i know there are some that aren’t that good but i can’t think of the movie right now.
6. Who gets your vote for most tragic movie monster?
sloth? 🙂 i don’t really watch movies that have monsters in them, but i always thought that sloth was a sad character.
7. What is the one Western that you would recommend to anybody?
i don’t watch westerns.
8. Who is your ideal movie-viewing partner?
someone who is quiet and is willing to share popcorn. 🙂
9. Has a film ever made you want to change your life? If so, what was the film?
i’m sure there are a few out there i’ve seen that have inspired me, but i can’t think of them right now.
10. Think of one performer that you truly love. Now think of one scene/movie/performance of theirs that is too uncomfortable for you to watch.
hmm. i’ve had movie marathons of actors that i truly love but i can’t think of a single time that i was uncomfortable watching them. i think the movies i chose to view were pretty safe.
11. On the flip side, think of one really good scene/performance/movie from a performer that you truly loathe.
i usually don’t watch movies of people i truly loathe. if they happen to show up in something i am watching, that just taints the whole thing–they could be really good but i won’t like them.
12. What movie has the best soundtrack?
hmm. i liked the dirty dancing soundtrack. there’s grease, too. i don’t know if there is an actual album of this, but i liked the sound of music’s songs, too.
13. Favorite actor with a mustache? (i.e: Charlie Chaplin, William Powell)
the only person i can picture with a mustache right now is tom selleck. 😛
14. Shadowy film noir from the 1940’s or splashy colorful musicals from the 1950’s?
i like colorful musicals.
15. Favorite classic Disney?
hmm. maybe lady and the tramp.