1) This upbeat song is from a CD called The Bright Side. What is brightening your world this fine Saturday?
well. it only just turned saturday 34 minutes ago. it’s still a bit dark; the only bright thing right now is my computer screen. 😛
2) Our featured artist Meiko sings, “You are the one I can see having fun with …”. When is the last time you laughed hard? Who were you with?
i usually have the best laughs with my sisters, but it’s been a long time since all 3 of us were together.
3) She also sings, “I must confess when I wear this dress I feel like dancing …”. Does your mood have an impact on what you wear?
hmm. it might be the opposite, that sometimes what i wear affects my mood. some things i wear just makes me feel so feminine that i think i walk with a bit more confidence; i add more of a bounce to my step because i like the way skirts twirl around me, etc. it tends to put me in a lighter mood than if i wore just regular clothes.
4) In this video, she accidentally drops one of her meatballs on the floor. Do you believe in “the five second rule,” which states that if food has been on the floor less than five seconds it’s still OK to eat? Or, after it hits the floor, is the next stop always the garbage?
it goes into the trash. even if it’s only 5 seconds, it can still pick up a hair or something.
5) Despite her exotic-sounding name, Meiko was born in Atlanta, home of the Braves. Do you plan on going to the ballpark this season?
the braves 🙂 that just brings back so many memories of watching their baseball games on tbs with my dad. i really do want to go to at least one game this season.
6) Meiko recently posted a photo of herself in DisneyLand posing with Goofy. Who took the most recent photo of you? What were you doing?
i do not like having my photos taken. my most recent photo was probably of the insides of me. i was in the middle of surgery and the lovely doctor snapped photos of my insides to show me what the problem areas were later when i was conscious.
7) Are you stubborn?
no!!! (she says, adamantly. 😛 )
8) Let’s visit your bathroom: What color is your toothbrush?
my toothbrush is white and gray.
9) Which would we find: bar soap or liquid soap?
liquid soap by the sink; bar soap in the shower.