1) Candle scents this month: i don’t use candles as much as i used to. i did however buy some just after thanksgiving when bath and body works had their sale. i just haven’t used them yet. but they were all apple and cinnamon and pumpkin scents–those typical fall scents they were trying to get rid of because they were bringing in the christmas scents.
2) What I read this month: many picture books, a couple of magic tree house books, and some books for professional development.
3) Top three songs I was drawn to: 😳 i guess it would be one direction songs.
4) Movies I saw: i didn’t see any movies.
5) Favorite tv moments of the month: i didn’t watch tv.
6) Something yummy I made: i made italian green beans the other day.
7) Restaurants where I ate: only fast food ones.
8) Five things I am loving this month: hmm. the weather has been nice and rainy. that’s all i can think of! 😛
9) A goal I had for this month: be healthy. so much for that!
10) This month I looked forward to: my training.
11) Something I want to remember about this month: this month was pretty awful with all the doctors’ appointments and medical tests and ultimately getting the results. then i end it with a 102 degree fever!! i don’t think i want to remember this month at all. 😦
12) A photo I took this month: this was just after they took out my iv and i was awaiting the results from the scan.