1) This song encourages us to “stick to the rivers and lakes you’re used to.” What body of water is nearest your home — pond, lake, river, gulf or sea?
2) Have you ever visited a waterfall? If so, please tell us about it.
yes. we went to several waterfalls on kaua’i and maui. they’re so beautiful. i’ve always liked waterfalls. that’s one of the best things about driving out to the other side of the island when it’s raining–lots and lots of waterfalls all along the mountain ridge.
3) This song is from a CD entitled CrazySexyCool. Which word best describes how you feel today: Crazy, sexy or cool?
i guess i’d have to say crazy. i’m not sexy or cool–in fact i have a fever right now, so i’m warm.
4) The girls in TLC originally began hanging around together in an Atlanta-area hair salon. When did you last sit in a stylist’s chair?
it’s been years. probably the last time i donated.
5) While she she spent her adolescence in Atlanta, bandmember Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins was born in Des Moines. Do you live in or near the town where you were born?
well i guess it’s near compared to mainland people, but it’s actually about 30 miles away.
6) One of T-Boz’ recent public appearances was on the Real Housewives of Atlanta. Do you watch any of the popular Bravo Real Housewives shows?
no, i don’t.
7) In the 1990s, band member Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes was romantically involved with an Atlanta Falcons football player. They shared his upscale, two-story mansion. How would you describe your abode (house, cottage, apartment, condo, studio, etc.)?
i guess an apartment? it’s a small townhouse.
8) Ms. Lopes was accused of arson when, after the couple argued, that mansion happened to burn down. When was the last time you lost your temper? How did you express your anger? (If it was with a criminal act, you may wish to keep it to yourself.)
hahaha. hmm. i don’t know when the last time i lost my temper was. i get irritated, but i’m not the type to get all mad and do something violent.
9) Today the third member of TLC, Chilli, designs personalized handbags. They cost about $225 each. What’s the most expensive thing you have bought recently?
tires. that was pretty expensive. 😦