since transfer period is coming up on friday, and i haven’t heard back from the boss if my request is granted, i’ll be perusing the listings. so…reasons i want to transfer.
- my co-workers don’t have any respect for me. they talk over me, disregard what i say, and ignore my requests.
- things have gone missing from my room. i’m responsible, but if i’m not there, that’s not all entirely fair when i have people just walking in like they own it.
- there’s a terror of a parent coming up next year. 😮
- some of the parents are driving me nuts.
- so many demands. and not enough support.
- recognition from higher ups.
- closer to home? depends, but that’s where i’ll be looking. not that i won’t accept one that’s farther away, like my alma mater.
- i need a district where my salary won’t be dependent upon parents who don’t value education.
- i feel like i hold my co-workers back. they’ll be better off without me.
- the possibility of finding new friends.
my reasons not to transfer is very short. just one thing: THE KIDS.