1) What would make tonight a good, good night?
not having to think about work. i’m so over it already.
2) In the song, he sings that he’s got money and wants to “spend it up.” How much cash is in your wallet right now?
i only have 3 dollar bills and a bunch of coins.
3) The lyrics include “mazel tov,” which means good luck or congratulations. What other Hebrew/Yiddish phrases do you know?
just the kinds you always hear on tv–“oy vey” and stuff like that. maybe only that! heehee. oh, and “shalom.” my religion teacher in intermediate would always say that.
4) The colorfully named Black Eyed Peas include Fergie (born Stacey Ferguson) and will.i.am (William Adams) and Taboo (Jaime Gomez). If you could choose a stage name, what would it be?
there’s also apl.de.ap or something. hmm. let’s see. how about anna banana? 😛
5) This song was crazy popular in Canada, debuting at #2 on the charts. Have you ever visited our neighbor to the north?
no, i haven’t.
6) When’s the last time you laughed really hard?
i’m not sure. probably when i was last with my sisters.
7) Who received the last text you sent?
8) Which sounds like more fun — skiing or skating?
skating. i don’t think i could ski–i’d feel too out of control going too fast. at least with skating, i can hold on to things. 😛
9) Thinking of sports, are you looking forward to The Super Bowl?
go broncos? 😛