1) In this song, our hero offers to take his girl down to the river to catch a catfish dinner. What is your favorite seafood?
i love seafood. shrimp, fish, clams, scallops, squid…they are all very yummy.
2) Luke Bryan went to Georgia State University, home of the Panthers. What was your school mascot?
“shooting at the walls of heartache bang! bang! i am the warrior…” we used to play that song all the time at high school things. my college one was rainbows. but to make it more manly i guess for the men’s teams–mostly football–they added ‘warriors’ to the end of all the male sports teams. so i guess both schools were the same, except my high school recognized the fact that there were women warriors as well.
3) Have you ever tried acupuncture?
no. i’m curious about it, though.
4) Just last night, Crazy Sam threw away a jar of Miracle Whip because it expired in September 2013. Is your refrigerator neat and organized? Or is it a disaster area, like Sam’s?
i just threw out a bunch of things that expired 2013. i remember when i got them i thought wow, 2013. that’s a long time more. *sigh* where are the years going?
5) Which is more important to you — saving time or saving money?
saving money is important. i’m always very careful about that. plus, one knows i waste a lot of time on the internet. 😛
6) Sam’s next door neighbor is named Jim. He’s retired, smokes a pipe and drives a red Corolla. Tell us about one of your neighbors.
the neighbors who live above me are a young couple, with two young kids, a girl who is in kindergarten and a little boy who must be around 2 or 3. they don’t speak english, but they are very friendly and polite, nodding a hello or waving every time they see us. one even waved at us in a store, and i had no idea who that was, until when we were coming home, i saw them unloading and thought oh! that was our neighbor! i’m so unobservant. anyway, they’re nice people but their kids run wild. they do not watch their kids at all. they throw things into my porch area, and they are constantly running and jumping upstairs, which we can hear all the time–thumpthumpthumpthump–even as late as 11pm. they’re running around in the parking lot unsupervised–the little boy just goes up to anyone and starts talking to them. no one is watching them. i always fear for the kids’ safety.
7) What’s the most recent magazine you flipped through?
an education one. man, have times changed.
8) Could your vehicle use a trip to the car wash right now?
no, because it’s been raining so i got a free wash 🙂
9) Did you hit the snooze button this morning?
well, i didn’t have an alarm for this morning, so no. but on every other day that i *do* have an alarm set, yes, i press snooze at least twice. that’s why i set my alarm for earlier because i know i won’t get out of bed at the first ring. 🙂