101. What does happiness/joy feel like physically?
i’m not sure about physically…isn’t it more internal? i guess you feel like smiling more and maybe skipping.
102. List five people you love starting with the one you love the absolute most.
A oh my gosh. so hard to choose. i guess … mom.
103. How many movies have you gone to see this month?
104. If you could have 3 wishes…but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for?
i would wish for a cure to cancer and other devastating diseases, no famine, and world peace. 🙂 such a miss america answer.
105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense?
i put on music and try to decompress mostly. sometimes i’ll talk it out in the car on a drive.
106. How much money would it take to get you to drive to school naked in the springtime and get out of the car?
there is no amount.
107. Have you ever killed an animal?
i accidentally hit a bird while driving.
108. Have you ever lost someone close to you?
109. What do you think of cloning?
i don’t know much about it. i remember the whole thing about dolly but i don’t really understand the science of it.
110. Do you read or watch TV more often?
111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety?
112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive?
wow, i didn’t know this was that old. i don’t know what i’d do.
113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body?
no. that’s a male thing.
114. Have you ever been on the radio or on TV?
115. Have you ever won a lottery, or sweepstakes?
116. Have you ever won a contest or competition?
117. Do you like to watch The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross (check out this link if you don’t know who he is. Also please note me if you notice the link is broken) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ross_(painter)?
ah. yes, the happy little trees. i used to watch that. he was so soothing and gentle.
118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living?
some of them. on my dad’s side, my grandma worked at the telephone company for years in customer service. her dad was a cop, and her mom was a housewife. i don’t know about my grandpa’s side, as he was never a part of my dad’s life, but my grandma’s husband (whom i knew as grandpa, even though he wanted nothing to do with my dad, as he wasn’t his son) was a bus driver. on my mom’s side, my grandma worked for a long time as a short order cook at a restaurant in a bowling alley. her dad was a fisherman, and her mom was a housewife, but not to him–they divorced when my grandma was 2, and she went back to okinawa and remarried. i’m not sure about my grandpa–he died before i was born. i do know he had competed in the olympics as a diver and was a very good swimmer, but i don’t know that his job revolved around that. his father died before my mom was born, so i don’t know what he did. his mother was a housewife, raising 11 kids! she had remarried after her first two children were born (one of which was my grandpa), but i’m not sure what her husband did, either.
119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history?
i guess? i guess my grandpa competing in the olympics is pretty interesting. my grandma’s story of growing up is very interesting to me–kidnapping, revenge, and abandonment. on my dad’s side, they played an important part in the church and one of my ancestors was a maui princess. all pretty interesting stuff.
120. Is there anyone you trust completely?
no, i don’t think so.
121. Have you ever lost someone without having the chance to say goodbye?
122. How do you feel about women in politics?
the same as i feel about men in politics.
123. Would you rather have an indoor Jacuzzi or an outdoor pool?
an indoor jacuzzi.
124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about on your own?
there are many things that i’m interested in, and not all are work-related. 🙂
125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent?
126. Would you consider yourself to be wise?
127. Have you ever given or received a lap dance?
um. let’s say no.
128. Have you ever spoken to a homeless person?
yes. i have a few every year.
129. Would you ever creep into the subway tunnels to go exploring?
130. If you could add 70 years to your life but only by making some random person die 70 years sooner would you?
i don’t think so.
131. Can you finish any of the following lyrics?
A: Nothing to kill or die for… no religion, too.
B: Late comings with the late comin’ stretcher… ??
C: I could make a film and make you my star… ??
132. Were you ever with someone while they died?
133. Would you rather be a world political leader or a rock star?
a rock star.
134. Have you ever given someone a love letter that you wrote?
135. Have you ever sent someone a surprise though the mail?
136. Are you looking forward to any concerts right now?
137. Of all animated movies, which is the best one you’ve ever seen?
gosh. i don’t know. right now all i can think of is finding nemo, but i don’t know that it’s the best.
138. What are the best bands or songs to listen to while driving?
it depends on my mood.
139. What do you think is the most amazing thing that anyone has ever accomplished?
hmm. finding cures is pretty amazing.
140. What could a member of the opposite sex do to impress you?
141. About how many emails do you get a day?
at work? maybe about 10 on a slow day? at home…maybe a little bit more, because of spam.
How many of those emails are junk mail?
heehee. a great majority of them, at home. sometimes, every single bit!
How many of them are forwards?
i get more forwards at work. rarely any at home.
142. What’s your favorite thing to do online besides write in your diary and hang out at this site?
143. Do you believe Kurt Cobain (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Cobain) killed himself or was it a conspiracy?
i didn’t know there was any conspiracy about his death?
144. Have you ever though about hitchhiking across the country?
145. Who would you bring with you on this kind of a road trip?
146. Of the following, which word best describes you: accurate, bold, charming, dependable
147. If you are single, at about what age do you think you will be ready to settle down and get married? If you are married, how old were you at the time?
i don’t think i’ll ever be married.
148. Do you often wonder, when you say goodbye to people, if it is the last time you will ever see them?
149. What movie are you most looking forward to seeing when it comes out?
well, i just found out there is a one direction movie coming out. 😛
150. What is your quest?
happiness, i guess.
151. What is louder and more annoying: 200 adults talking or one four-year-old screaming?
depends on what is being said.
152. Do you believe the stories about planes, boats and people mysteriously disappearing into the Bermuda triangle?
i don’t know many of those stories, so i don’t know?
153. Who are you the most jealous of?
gosh. i guess co-workers.
154. What is the happiest way you can start your day?
realizing i can sleep in.
155. Do you ever have moments where you feel like everything is all right in the world?
156. Who thinks that you are offensive?
i’m sure a bunch of people do.
157. If you had to teach a class in something, what would you be able to teach people?
if they follow by example–sit there and keep their mouth shut.
158. Have you ever had a spiritual experience (an experience that cannot be explained by science)?
159. Do you believe that this experience was truly mystical or do you think there is some scientific explanation for it, only you don’t know what it is?
i don’t know what it is.
160. Do you get offended easily?
depends on the person.
161. Would you still love and stay with your signifigant other if he or she had to have a breast or testicle removed?
if i had a significant other, yes.
162. Do you believe in fate or free will?
huh. maybe more fate. i tend to dwell in the past more.
163. Do you believe that only boring people get bored?
i guess. although i’m boring, and i don’t get bored often–i keep myself occupied. but to other people, that’s being boring because i’m not interacting with them.
164. Can life change or are we all stuck in vain?
it can change.
165. What changes are you afraid of?
changes for the worse.
166. Are you a day person or nocturnal?
if i have to work, i’m a day person.
167. What one CD could you listen to for an entire week (no mixed CD’s, it must be an album)?
168. Which is worse, working in retail, food service, or an office?
169. What’s the coolest job you ever had?
my first job, when i worked at the airport.
170. What is one central idea that your thoughts seem to come back to?
171. Have you ever wanted to be an actor/tress?
172. If you had the power to control one person and make this person do anything you wanted for a whole day, who would you pick and what would they do?
oh gosh. i have no idea.
173. What star sign are you and what is your sign like?
i’m a libra. we’re very indecisive. 🙂
174. Did the Blair Witch Project scare you?
i haven’t seen it.
175. Are you in constant fear of death?
i wouldn’t say constant, but it nags on me quite a bit.
176. Does fear of death keep you from building a life?
hmm. i don’t think so.
177. Do you like all your movies to be in wide-screen?
doesn’t really matter to me.
178. Are you a fan of any comic books?
i used to love archie comics when i was younger.
179. At what age did you attend your first funeral?
i think i was 12 for my first buddhist one (my great-grandpa’s), and 15 for my first catholic one (my grandpa).
180. What do you smell like (lotion, cologne, sweat)?
um. normal, i guess? oh i did use a bit of hand sanitizer a little while ago, so the scent of lavender still kinda lingers.
181. What are your greatest sources for wisdom?
182. When you were little, where did your parents tell you babies come from?
i don’t think they told me.
183. What is your favorite band?
i have a few.
184. What’s the best cheesy 80’s song?
i wouldn’t say it was cheesy but the song that makes me think of the 80s the most is “wake me up before you go-go”
185. What’s the best kind of movie to see on a date?
186. Do you like to sit in the front, middle or back of the Movie Theater?
187. Have you ever been inside an abandoned building?
188. Under what circumstances would you agree to work for free?
if they really need help.
189. Candles or strobe lights?
190. Do you think the Lord of the Rings movies are true to the books or did Hollywood change the story too much?
i haven’t seen the movies.
191. When you see a stranger on the street does your first reaction lean towards thinking of this person as a potential friend or as a potential threat?
huh. i think it depends if the person is smiling or not.
192. Is it natural for human beings to fear and distrust each other, or is it cultural?
i think it’s natural.
193. What do you really want to buy?
194. You have to choose. Would you be happier marrying someone rich for their money or living in the streets and subway tunnels with someone you love?
i hate to say this, but marrying someone rich. love never lasts, anyway.
195. If someone wanted to understand you what book could they read that would help?
gosh. i really don’t know.
196. Do you think it’s odd that Americans have freedom of religion and yet call themselves ‘one nation under god’?
197. In what sense are you a minority?
in every sense. well, except being female, i guess.
198. Are you anti social?
199. Do you photograph well?
200. Do you think that human beings would survivor through a nuclear winter?
hee. survivor. i’m not sure what a nuclear winter is, but i don’t think so.