201. Put these creatures in order from what you would least like to be reincarnated as (1), to what you would most like to be reincarnated as (10) assuming reincarnation ended up existing AND you were given a choice.
caterpillar, house dog, wild dog, vulture, male human, female human, oak tree, rock, manta ray, dolphin
2. oak tree
5. wild dog
6. manta ray
7. house dog (preferably a spoiled one)
8. male human
9. female human
202. What do you feel unworthy of?
203. Would you rather be remembered for having done something for humanity or being a really nice person?
could you do something for humanity and be a jerk? hmm. i guess being a nice person.
204. Which do you value more: science or intuition?
i love science, but i tend to go with intuition.
205. Your best friend and your significant other are in the hospital at the same time with the same ailment. Who do you visit first?
i would hope they would be the same person. but i guess the so.
206. Does the universe revolve around human beings?
207. If you are no longer a virgin, do you wish you still were?
208. Who is your favorite poet of those who are alive right now?
i’m horrible at poetry. the only ones i really know are kids’ ones, because that’s all i ever read and it’s easier for me to understand. 😛
209. What is your favorite song from the 90’s?
oh gosh. hmm. was mmmbop in the 90s? 😀
210. If you were in alphabet soup what letter would you be?
i would be one of those broken ones, or misshapen.
211. Do you believe in fairies, ghosts, aliens, angels, dwarves, elves, etc.?
212. What makes you want to be someone’s friend?
they get me.
213. Do you troll around the Internet harassing people anonymously for fun?
214. Have you ever seen the movie A Man Who Fell to Earth?
215. What is your favorite line from a movie?
hee i don’t know why this one just sprung to mind — “men are rats. they’re fleas on rats. no, they’re worse than that–they’re amoebas on fleas on rats. they’re too low for even the dogs to bite. the only man a gal can depend on is her daddy.” well, i don’t know about that one…
216. What’s your favorite video game?
pokemon. or zelda. i guess they’re more series.
217. Have you ever taken something that wasn’t yours?
218. What is one phrase people say that irritates you?
“my bad.” i heard that a LOT this past week, and i was getting really, really irritated.
219. You allow strangers to read your diary, but would you let your parents read it?
hmm. probably not.
220. Hot steamy bubble bath or quick in and out shower?
quick in and out shower.
221. Are you allergic to anything?
i don’t think so.
222. What is your favorite Terminator movie?
i haven’t watched one, nor do i really care to.
223. What is your favorite fast food?
224. What would someone have to do to get you to never speak to him or her again?
225. Would (or have) you ever whip someone or be whipped by someone in bed?
226. Have you ever said ‘I hate everyone’ and really meant it literally?
227. Why do some people want to get more money than they could ever spend?
so they can brag.
228. Have you ever won a carnival fish?
229. Did it live more than a week?
230. What’s the best sounding accent a person can have?
i love british accents.
231. What’s the most boring thing you’ve ever read?
232. Do you prefer buttons or touch screens?
233. Do you think there is a lot of similarity between the Harry Potter books and the Lord of the Rings series?
i haven’t read any harry potter books.
234. Would you consider yourself to be naive?
235. Which of your friends is most likely to go to jail?
gosh. i really don’t know.
236. What is the smallest amount of money that could be in a public toilet that would make you reach in and grab it?
ew. is there a $1,000,000,000 bill?
237. Would you ever wear real fur?
238. Arachnophobia or Eight Legged Freaks?
i’ve not seen either.
239. What are your feelings about police officers?
some have good hearts.
240. what is your favorite line from a song?
i used to quote this all the time back in college: “sometimes the snow comes down in june / sometimes the sun goes ’round the moon / just when i thought our chance had passed / you went and saved the best for last.”
241. Is fifty dollars a lot of money?
yes. but not enough for me to stick my hand in a public toilet to retrieve it!
242. Do you like the band Front 242 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Front_242)?
i haven’t heard of them.
243. Would you rather have fame, money, or self-satisfaction?
244. What’s your middle name?
i have two.
245. What is the absolute limit, the craziest thing you would do for a million dollars?
i’m not very crazy. probably sleep with someone.
246. Are you good, evil or neutral?
sometimes i wonder if i’m evil.
247. Should ebonics (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebonics) be considered a language?
248. What color is your bedroom?
What color would you like it to be?
a nice pale blue.
249. When are you planning to move to a new home?
not anytime soon.
250. If you added up the cost of everything in the room with you, approximately what would it come out to be?
probably about $5,000.
251. Do you blow your nose in public?
yes? are you not supposed to?
252. Do you want to follow in your parent’s footsteps?
253. What is the coolest web site you know of?
well, google leads me to some of the coolest web sites i’ve ever seen.
254. Which cartoon would you most like to see turned into a movie?
i don’t really care–i wouldn’t watch it, anyway.
255. Of the following, which word best describes you: enthusiastic, fair minded, generous, helpful
256. Can you eat with chopsticks?
257. Could you tell real money from counterfeit?
i know there are ways to check, but i don’t go checking all my money for them.
258. What do you think about school uniforms?
i am for them.
259. What ancient civilization would you most like to visit?
260. What would make a great new Crayola color?
are there really more colors out there that are not already crayons?
261. If an art project is created with the intent of getting rich and famous, does that cast doubt over its significance as a work of art?
interesting. i guess it would.
262. If you became president, whom would you invite to sing at your inauguration?
anyone that supported me.
263. Who is the greatest philosopher of your country?
i have no idea.
264. If all the nations in the world are in debt, where did all the money go?
265. Is it as easy to make you happy now as it was when you were a child?
266. Who knows more…you, or your parents?
267. What instrument would you like to be famous for playing?
i always wanted to play the harp.
268. Children fill its lungs completely with air. Adults breathe in a more shallow way, not filling their lungs completely. Why the change?
the lungs are bigger in adults?
269. Would you have sex with a stranger for one million dollars?
hee. i answered this above–yes.
270. Are you completely in control of your body?
Are you completely in control of your mind?
i would like to think so.
271. Which is more romantic: an expensive, glittering bouquet OR flowers that were hand picked as they grew beside the parkway?
flowers that are hand-picked.
272. Do you know yourself well enough to understand why you feel the way you do?
hmm. probably not.
273. Which do you do more often: let movies, songs and books put your feelings into words for you or put your feelings into words by yourself?
i put my feelings into words to the tune of other songs. 🙂
274. Do you believe celebrities when they are endorsing a product?
275. What kind of movies do you wish were made more often?
276. Does fashion matter to you?
277. Should politicians be held to the same legal standards as everyone else?
278. What do you get in trouble for the most?
not speaking up.
279. Should parents spank their kids?
if they feel it will help the child to learn.
280. What is your worst daily habit?
peeling split ends.
281. If you had your choice which one TV show would you have canceled?
i’d want a whole genre canceled.
282. Do you like the taste of sweet or salt?
283. Are you very precise about what words you use to describe your feelings and thoughts?
284. What do you feel the most guilty about?
285. Do you meditate?
286. Can dreams be visions, or do you feel they are always random images?
i think they can be.
287. Do you try to write/say what you are feeling in a true and simple way?
288. The thief _______ that everyone steals.
What verb would you fill in the blank with?
289. What’s the most incredible experience you ever had?
being a mom.
290. Are you ever afraid to write/say/think how you feel?
291. Do you write/say/think it anyway or become intimidated and try to avoid it?
292. What is one thing you can’t do?
293. Do you like movies starring Charleton Heston (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charleton_Heston)?
i don’t think i’ve seen any.
294. Are you gentle?
295. When do you feel the most raw and vulnerable?
all the time.
296. Are you trying to find yourself?
297. Where are you looking?
298. Are you sometimes afraid of being honest because you are afraid of hurting people’s feelings?
299. What would make you a stronger person?
300. What book would you like to read sometime soon?
i read about a book about vocabulary instruction that i wouldn’t mind reading this summer.