301. List 5 things you have not experienced that you would like to experience before you die.
hmm. i really don’t know. i’d have to think about this one.
302. Will you try to accomplish any of these things within the next year?
303. What do you feel controlled by?
304. If Jesus appeared to you and told you that the moon was made of green cheese would you believe him?
305. What is one thing you are sure of?
hey, this is a repeat, isn’t it?
306. At what part of the day do you feel the most alert?
307. Have you ever played in a band?
308. Have you ever stared into the ocean thinking ‘early creatures crawled outta that’?
309. If not, what do you think of when you are staring into the ocean?
how beautiful it is.
310. Do you like the mental challenge of chess or other games?
i don’t know how to play chess.
311. Do you ever think of where your atoms were before they were in you?
312. Do you ever think about where your atoms will go after they have been in you?
313. If you didn’t know that people couldn’t fly do you think that you could?
314. Are you someone that others call when they’re having a problem and want to talk about it?
315. When it comes to literature, do you see beyond the writing and into the meaning intended by the author?
not really. i’m very literal.
316. Is there anything you can take apart completely, and then put back together, and have no left over parts?
i think so.
317. What are your feelings about the death penalty?
i don’t know.
318. If there was a god and you could ask him/her one question what would it be?
319. Do you believe that life will be found on other planets?
320. What is something worth suffering for?
i don’t know.
321. If you could put an extra eye on your body anywhere you wanted, where would you put it?
eww. the back of my neck?
322. Are you in touch with the earth and nature?
i don’t think so.
323. Would you rather live simply or extravagently?
324. Have you ever been camping?
325. Is your heart open when you meet someone new?
326. Are you able to have conversations with and become friends with people who are not like you and are interested in different things than you are?
327. Are strangers more beautiful or frightening to you?
hmmm. i guess frightening.
328. What stops you from doing everything you want to do?
329. Can you think of three adjective that do not apply to you at all?
cute, pretty, beautiful.
330. How do you feel about Jeremy Jaynes, who got a nine year prison sentence for spamming people with junk email (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Jaynes)?
wow. i didn’t know about that.
331. Do you know who the current premier of China is?
332. Are you very active?
333. Is there a city that reminds you of the landscape of your brain?
wow. i can’t think of any.
334. Have you ever loved someone who has loved you back?
i think so.
335. Is it really being ‘in love with’ someone if the other person doesn’t love you?
hmm. i think the term ‘in love with’ means that the thing doesn’t love you back. otherwise, it’d just be love? although, wait, if someone is in love with himself…then he’d love back right? hmm. i don’t know now.
336. Do you believe that there is someone perfect for everyone or that people just fall in love with who ever they are with at the time?
i don’t believe that there is someone out there that is perfect.
337. Do you know secret things?
338. Have you ever fallen in love with someone you shouldn’t have?
339. How do you overcome your fears?
i usually don’t!
340. What can you do better than anyone you know?
341. Would you benefit from a wilder existence?
342. Does it seem to you like the range of socially acceptable behavior is getting smaller or larger?
343. Have you ever fired a gun?
344. Are people becoming more afraid of each other?
no, i don’t think so. if anything, people are more bolder.
345. If you had to choose the percentage of freedom vs. safety what ratio would you decide on (ex: 100% free 0% safe)?
maybe 50-50? not sure.
346. Does safety stifle you?
i don’t think so.
347. Who or what needs to be stopped?
348. Are human beings becoming more domesticated?
heh. um. i guess?
349. Do you follow the lives of the British Royal Family?
350. How did the death of Pope John Paul II (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_John_Paul_II) affect you?
it didn’t really.
351. Have you ever lost something and never found it?
352. Do you listen to any talk radio shows?
353. Who do you trust more, your friends or your parents?
354. Would you ever date someone outside of your race or religion?
355. Which of the 7 deadly sins in the worst (gluttony, greed, pride, lust, envy, wrath, sloth)?
i don’t know. wrath?
356. Which one are you most guilty of?
envy? or sloth.
357. Are you afraid to be alone with yourself?
no. well, depends where i am.
Do you try to avoid thinking?
358. Would you venture to tell someone you loved him or her if they didn’t say it first?
359. What are you the most sensitive about?
things that are important to me.
360. What can you talk about for hours?
361. Do you talk about yourself, other people, or ideas the most?
hmm. might be other people, sadly enough.
362. Do you believe that spell casting can work?
363. Are you a fan of The Legend of Zelda games?
364. What old movie would you go see if it were re-released in the movie theaters?
i don’t know.
365. Is there a celebrity that you would be too starstruck to talk to if you met them?
i wouldn’t be able to talk to most, but not because of being starstruck.
366. Have you ever left a mean unsigned note?
367. Do you think it’s cheesy to paste things you didn’t write into your diary?
368. What are three things that you try not to think about?
getting older, dying, life afterwards. all related.
369. Is casual sex acceptable for you?
it’s all right.
370. What form of sexual protection do you use?
abstinence. not by choice.
371. What is expected of you that you feel is unnatural or not right?
hmm. i don’t know.
372. Do you sometimes place your own expectations on other people?
373. Do you sometimes act overeager to make friends when you are around strangers?
374. Do you take everything that is said literally?
375. Do you take most things others say seriously?
376. Do you have a quick wit?
377. Do you believe in the need for political correctness?
378. Do you have strong opinions and beliefs?
i guess so.
379. If yes, can you still hang out with and be friends with people who disagree with you?
380. Are you uptight?
381. Do you sometimes do risky things?
382. Could just about anyone hold your interest in a conversation for at least ten minutes?
383. Are you self-conscious?
384. What would be your ideal destination for a Saturday afternoon?
385. Does anyone have a video tape of you doing soemthing embaressing?
386. What is Kevin Smith’s(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Smith) best movie?
i don’t think i’ve seen any of his movies.
387. Where do you like to go on Friday or Saturday nights?
i like a quiet evening at home.
388. Do you like your friends to act the same way all the time or do you accept their moods and changes?
wow. who expects that?
389. Do you often feel like other people are judging you?
390. What do you think other people judge you to be like?
391. Are you quick to judge others?
392. When you have a fight with someone do you want to talk about it right away or calm down first and then talk?
calm down first.
393. Some say love is a river (according to the old song). What do you say love is?
it is a razor.
394. What is the worst fault a person can have?
395. Do you have it?
i don’t think so.
396. Which do you think has more impact on a person’s character, genetics or environment?
hmm. i think environment.
397. Who was your first best friend?
398. If you are not best friends anymore, what came between you?
we just grew apart.
399. Who have you read a biography about?
i read a bunch of mini ones on wikipedia.
400. What would your own autobiography be called?
oh ugh. i hate coming up with titles. they’re just as bad as coming up with your conclusion.
401. Some say that high school is the best time of your life. Was that true for you?
yeah, it was pretty good. i think college was a bit better, though.
402. What do you find yourself encouraging others to try?
403. Which is better: Mel Brooks or Woody Allen?
i don’t know either of their works.
404. When was the last time you were up all night?
not long ago.
405. __ is life. The rest is just details. Fill in the blank.
406. Are people too complex and different to be categorized?
407. Is it good to have pride in your own race or does that separate people from each other because it makes them think of everyone else as ‘outsiders’?
i think it’s good.
408. What fictional story would you like to live through?
i dream of jeannie or bewitched.
409. Are cats or dogs smarter?
410. Have you ever guessed someone’s password and broken into their diary?
411. What teacher, if any, has effected you the most in your life?
412. Are you more easily bored or excited?
i think more easily excited.
413. What’s the bravest or most daring thing you have ever done?
i’m not very brave.
414. “What’s the point of robbery when nothing is worth taking?” (- Adam Ant)
i don’t know.
415. If your man or woman served you breakfast in bed as a treat what would you want?
aww. a kiss.
416. What do you do only when you are upset?
417. What’s the oddest CD in your collection?
they’re all pretty alike. nothing really out there.
418. What’s the best diary name you ever saw?
oh there were some witty ones that i came across but i don’t remember them now.
419. What would your friends be surprised to learn about you?
i don’t know.
420. Who owes you an apology?
i can think of a few.
421. Who deserves an apology from you?
422. How would you like to treat your kids differently from the way your parents treated you?
hmm. i’m not really sure.
423. Which do you like best: 60’s, 70’s or 80’s fashion?
424. What is the worst pick up line ever used on you?
no one has ever used a pick-up line on me.
425. Of the following, which word best describes you: inventive, kinetic (energetic), light-hearted, mature
inventive? i don’t know.
426. Do you own a record player?
Do you use it?
i haven’t in a while.
427. How easily do you make friends?
428. What is the difference between having character and being a character?
usually when people say you are a character, it’s not meant nicely.
429. Are there any animals you flat out refuse to touch?
430. Do you care about your weight?
431. Did you/will you go to the prom?
432. Have you ever wanted to date twins?
433. What one thing would you change about high school if you could?
i don’t think i would have changed anything.
434. If you came with a warning label, what would it say?
435. Are you artistic and creative?
436. What were you (probably) doing on this date last year?
437. What are you obsessed with?
438. What was the last compliment you received?
i don’t receive many compliments.
439. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
440. Who would you like to be alone with right now?
i don’t know.
441. Do you push people away when you really want them to come closer?
i’ve been told i push people away but i don’t know if it’s because i really want them to come closer?
442. Is a prenuptial agreement necessary or does it take the romance and trust out of marriage?
i don’t know. i think it makes it more like a business.
443. Do you lie your way out of things?
444. Are you better at talking or listening?
445. What will only happen to you once in this lifetime?
being pregnant, i guess 😦
446. Know of any conspiracy theories you think might be credible?
no, but they intrigue me.
447. What are the most beautiful words that have ever been spoken to you?
aww. *sniff* my ex used to say some pretty wonderful things. he had a way with words that would just make me melt.
448. If it were legal would you own a human slave (race unimportant)?
449. Have you ever read your own writing at a poetry reading?
450. What is one simple thing that gives you the happy shivers?
when things work.
451. What do you do for exercise?
452. Would you rather have a strict teacher with a sense of humor or a lenient teacher that doesn’t teach?
that last one is probably me. 😦
453. If you ever have a baby what might you want to name it?
i have a few in mind.
454. If you won free tickets to a concert from a radio show and had to choose between Inxs, Poison, Blondie and Moby, which would you choose?
i like inxs but without michael hutchence? 😦 i guess poison.
455. Are you a good cook?
456. Do you prefer when things come with no assembly required, even if they are a bit more expensive?
no, i don’t mind assembling. it’s not as big then, trying to get it home.
457. Start a sentence with the words: what if
what if it’s not?
458. Are you more spontaneous and unpredictable or loyal and routine?
hmm. i think loyal and routine.
459. What is the highest number you can count to in your head?
i don’t even want to try! heehee.
460. How do you go about losing weight?
diet & exercise.
461. Do you have street smarts?
462. Do you have a lot of common sense?
463. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
mint chocolate chip.
464. What’s your favorite movie that involves dancing?
grease? that’s all i can think of for some reason.
465. Would you ever want to become a guest on a talk show? If yes what would the show’s theme be?
466. Do you like the way you look naked?
467. Have you ever dissected an animal?
468. Who do you know who is brilliant?
i don’t know.
469. Who do you know who is dull?
470. Do you ever think about time travel?
471. What is one interesting fact you know?
a wholphin has 66 teeth, right in the middle of a dolphin’s 88 and a whale’s 44.
472. Do you talk to yourself?
all the time.
Do you talk to your pets?
473. Do you believe that humankind has a future in space (will we live there some day)?
hmm. i don’t know.
474. Would you rather wear clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty or more delicate outfits?
475. How do you ‘live life to the fullest’?
i don’t think i do.
476. Are you sloppy or a neat freak?
i’m not a neat freak.
477. Would you rather have a trunk full of nickels or half a trunk full of dimes?
dimes. they’re smaller than a nickel so more would fit.
478. What is the worst mistake you’ve ever made?
my career path.
479. Are you in good health?
480. Are you patriotic?
Let’s play fact or crap.
Is it a fact? Or is it crap?
481. The greenhouse effect is bad for your health.
482. There are about as many molecules of air in one breath as there are hairs on your head.
483. The Miss America pageant started out as a contest in which people decorated wheel chairs and one chair was judged the prettiest.
484. To remove a tattoo a physician can place a small balloon under the skin, which is inflated so that the tattooed skin gradually stretches. Then they cut the stretched skin away.
yikes! i thought they use lasers to burn the skin?
485. Cock fighting is a sexual sport.
486. It is the warmest time of the day during the hour that the sun is the highest in the sky.
i think it’s between 10-2?
487. Certain scientists specialize in studying cow farts.
i wouldn’t be surprised?
488. The brilliant colors (reds, oranges, yellows) across the sky that we get from sunsets are caused mainly by pollution.
i’ve heard the redder the sunset, the more pollution there is.
489. In Grimm’s original fairy tale, Rapunzel is pregnant.
i wouldn’t be surprised. the grimm tales are pretty different from the disney ones.
490. Dracula was the first movie about a vampire.
i don’t think so? i’m not sure.
491. The inventors of Corn Flakes, the Kellogg brothers, ran a school for delinquent youth.
492. “Kemo Sabe” means “soggy shrub” in Navajo.
493. Sir Thomas Crapper invented the toilet.
494. The Earl of Sandwich invented the Sandwich.
i think so?
495. Some Chinese alchemists were trying to invent an immortality medicine and accidentally invented gunpowder instead.
hmm. i wonder.
496. The human body is made of about 99% water.
no, i don’t think it’s that high??
497. Bubble gum contains rubber.
498 This survey to the zero power = 0.
no, it equals 1.
499. Most lipstick contains fish scales.
500. There are 86401 seconds in day.
is that a leap second? otherwise i can’t see it ending with a ‘1.’