501. If you could rename yourself what would your new name be?
i used to tell people my name is anne. nice and easy to pronounce.
502. What is your Glam Rock name (the name of your first pet plus your street name)?
hee. that wouldn’t work for me. it’d sound like a hawaiian singer.
503. Have you ever created your own ‘what ___ are you’ quiz?
If you did make one what would it be about?
hmm. what fish are you? heehee.
504. What is your favorite song from the 70’s?
um. i don’t know. i’ll go with blondie–“one way or another.”
505. What do you feel like complaining about?
ohhhh so much.
506. What do you feel like celebrating?
507. Have you lost touch with anyone you should call?
508. Deep in thought do you forgive everyone?
i’m not sure what this is asking.
509. Can a person speak out against their government and still support their country?
510. What do you have faith in?
i don’t really know any more.
511. Do you believe your government has a file on you somewhere?
nah. i’m not that interesting.
512. What (not who) do you care about?
513. What is the worst thing that could possibly happen to you?
i could die.
514. Who or what is really the absolute root and source of all evil?
i don’t know if i believe it’s money. i agree it can cause some trouble, but i don’t know if it’s the absolute root and source of all evil.
515. What do you want to change about the world?
about the world physically? or the people on the world? there’s a lot i’d do with the people of the world.
516. Why did you decide to complete this survey?
i had an urge to do some sort of writing, and this is the easiest way for me to do so. also, the 5,000 intrigued me. can there really be 5,000? are any repeats?
517. Has anyone ever led you on?
518. What was the last thing you did against your will?
go somewhere i didn’t want to.
519. What are your plans for the rest of today?
do a bit of cleaning and then relax.
520. How can you make tomorrow better than today was?
be more productive!
521. Would you rather date someone 4 feet tall or 9 feet tall?
9 feet tall. i’d need someone with arms that long to wrap around me.
522. How often do you get jealous?
quite a bit.
523. What is the one thing you do that your friends wish you didn’t?
oh i thought of a few, but then realized they weren’t really my friends.
524. Do you do any soul searching?
525. Do you believe you have a soul?
i hope i do?
526. Would you rather have a child that is more confident or more curious?
hmm. my child is both. sometimes i think he’s too confident.
527. Are you a slave to love?
528. If you were going to write a bedtime story for someone you loved what would it be about?
whatever he’s interested in.
529. Does anyone understand you?
530. Do you understand yourself?
not all the time. 😛
531. Earth, Air, Fire, and Water: Which is your element?
532. Who influences you to be the way you are?
hmm. i really don’t know. i have people who i want to be like in the work area, and there are people i’d like to be like in the family area.
533. What is one idea that you live by?
534. How can people act to make you want to get to know them?
535. Are you more delicate or tough?
536. Would you rather be smarter or more beautiful?
i’d rather be smarter but then i think of all the things i could have if i were beautiful, and i sway in that direction.
537. Have you ever had a surprise party?
538. When are you at a loss for words?
practically every minute of the day.
539. What is the worst time to be alone?
when you’re lonely.
540. What do your parents do that you will try never to do?
i don’t know.
541. What gets you through the night?
542. Do you really want to live forever?
sometimes i do.
543. Do you often experience powerful emotions?
544. What could make you so happy right now that you would cry and laugh and sing?
it would be something job-related. well, there is one other thing, but that would be impossible.
545. Who is your favorite visual artist?
546. What would you like to protest against?
547. What or who do you support?
548. If you found out you were pregnant today, would you have an abortion?
549. Do you like picking out greeting cards or would you rather write your own?
i used to do my own when my son was younger. now we just go to the store.
550. Do you like to be thought of as mysterious?
551. What is the most magical thing that has ever happened to you?
i don’t know.
552. How would you tell your friend his or her fly was open in public?
i would just say it.
553. Does a good friend tell you you’ve got something in your teeth or pretend not to notice it?
554. The world has many secrets. Have you learned any? Will you share it?
555. Are there any bands you like so much that you want to get their music video collection on DVD?
there’s always youtube 🙂
556. What do you need advice about?
557. Have you been half-asleep and have you heard voices?
i heard them calling my name.
558. Do you have a good luck charm?
559. Should animals have the same right to life as people?
560. What is your least favorite body part?
i think a lot of them are what people like least about me.
561. Do you enjoy British comedy?
562. Are there ever happy endings or does nothing end?
i think there are pretty horrible endings.
563. What is your worst trait?
i guess that last answer just showed my pessimism. 😳
564. Is the world more beautiful because of love?
it could be.
565. What is the essence of you?
566. What really inspires you?
567. Have you met your soul mate?
568. Is everyday a special occasion?
i’m sure for someone out there, it is.
569. What sound would you rather hear than any sound in the world?
570. Of the following which word best describes you–natural, outgoing, polite, quick thinking:
i try to be polite.
571. Do any commercials make you want to break your TV?
572. Have you ever lost your religion?
573. Do you want to share your life with someone?
574. Where ARE the wild things?
across the ocean.
575. Would you rather have a child genetically related to you or an adopted child?
i’d say it doesn’t matter, but it’s always been my fear that if i adopted, the child will leave me to go find their real parents, as if everything i had done to raise them the prior 18 years meant nothing. 😦
576. If I had a birthday party would you come?
577. What seemingly impossible thing is POSSIBLE?
almost anything you put your mind to.
578. What song do you love to sing out loud?
whatever is my current earworm.
579. Have you ever run through the woods naked and played in a stream (you should)?
580. Have you ever taken long solitary night walks?
581. Is there more to you than anyone knows?
582. Can you make tonight the night that you do the things you always wanted to do?
i guess i could, but i probably won’t.
583. Would you rather watch life on TV or LIVE it?
live it. although i don’t want to live most of the lives that are shown on tv.
584. What keeps you chained down?
585. What is the nagging feeling in the back of your head?
586. Do you celebrate yourself?
587. Does everyone get the same opportunities in life?
588. What would you consider to be better than sex?
589. What evil is necessary?
i don’t know.
590. What’s your favorite one hit wonder?
hanson. they’re actually the only one i can really think of right now.
591. What would you do anything for?
592. Do you celebrate the full moon?
593. Have you ever gone in the water at the beach at night?
594. Are you ordinary?
pretty much so, with a tinge of odd.
595. What makes people want to hang out with you?
no one wants to hang out with me.
596. Have you ever felt like you’ve been a little bit too good to someone?
597. What book did you like that you had to read for school?
598. What book should everyone have to read in school?
a proper grammar one.
599. Do you like the store Old Navy?
i’ve never been in one.
600. What movie sequels do you like?
i thought superman 2 was better than the first one. didn’t care for 3 & 4, though.