801. How often do you change your mood in a day?
not often. depends what has happened.
802. When you ask people how they are doing you actually care about their answer or is it just polite?
i genuinely care.
803. Would you consider yourself to be very polite?
not *very* polite, but i try to be.
804. Do you like movies and books that involve nuclear holocaust?
805. Have you ever had a lucid dream (a dream in which you knew you were dreaming and had complete control over what happened in the dream)?
806. Have you ever had a flying dream?
hmm. i don’t think so.
807. Have you ever had a lucid flying dream?
808. What’s the oddest law you ever heard of?
there are a few but i can’t think of any right now.
809. What is the ultimate way to connect with another person?
810. Can you be intimate with someone without touching him or her?
811. Can men and women ever really be ‘just friends’ with no interest in anything more?
813. Are you addicted to this survey like drugs?
814. If your signifigant other wanted to wait for marriage could you hold out or would you leave them (or would you cheat)?
i would never cheat.
815. What’s the longest sentence you can make using only words that start with the same letter as your first name?
we just did this when we were doing alliteration!! 🙂 i think the longest one we had was 6 words.
816. If you had a theme song what would it be?
i’m thinking of cheers for some reason, except i would want to go where people don’t know my name.
817. Are you cranky?
818. Which group generally annoys you more, people older than you, or people younger than you?
i’ve hit that age where people younger than me annoy me. eeps.
819. Do you refer to older people as old farts?
820. Do you refer to younger people as the kids?
821. Which is better: Poems that everyone can relate to or poems that are intensely personal to the author?
well, i think from a poet’s standpoint, it’s better to have the one that’s personal. but as a person who doesn’t really get poetry, i think poems that everyone can relate to is nice, even if it’s a bit more commercial.
822. Is it worse to be too hot or too cold?
personally, i’d rather be cooler than hot. if you’re hot you can strip but then there’s nothing you can do after that. when you’re cold you can always bundle and snuggle up and drink hot cocoa and eat stew.
823. Are you so flexible that you can put your feet behind your head?
oh, i could, once upon a time. i don’t think i can any more.
824. Would you enjoy reading fairy tales written about robots?
825. Is smoking a turn on or gross?
826. What is the one way you wouldn’t want to die?
827. Which would look sillier on you: A cowboy hat or a Rasta hat?
everything looks silly on me. sillier would be…a rasta hat, i think.
828. Would you rather have a job doing something indoors or outdoors?
829. Would you rather learn more about human nutrition or meteorology?
830. Have you ever taken honors courses?
831. What do you think of crop circles?
832. Where do they come from?
i don’t know.
833. When was the last time you screwed up big time?
i can’t think of something right now, although i know i have.
834. You have a choice. What do you eat:
A veggie burger
A turkey dog
A cheese sandwich
probably the veggie burger.
835. Do you get a lot of random instant messages?
when i used to be on yahoo, yes.
836. Do you have a paper journal also?
837. VHS or DVD?
i have both. but i think, as i’m going through this purging phase, i might give up all my vhs tapes.
838. Vinyl, cassette tape, or CD?
mp3? though i miss the crackle of vinyl.
839. Have you ever seen the video/heard the song Days Go By, performed by Dirty Vegas?
840. MTV: should it play morel videos or more shows?
more videos, “morel” or not!
841. Name a band: 1d
Do fans of that band tend to share any characteristics with each other?
i guess. there are exceptions!
842. What does the expression ‘touch and go’ mean?
it’s kinda iffy?
843. Caffeine or alcohol?
844. Betty or Veronica?
Archie or Reggie or Jughead?
845. What book are you reading right now?
enhancing professional practice
846. Is the news too depressing?
847. Would you rather have a stuffed lion, elephant, pig or duck?
848. Are you late for a very important date?
no time to say hello, good-bye!
849. Ever use star 69?
850. Is everyone as smart as you?
no, they’re smarter.
851. Have you ever seen the musical Annie?
852. Sheets: silk or satin?
i don’t think i’ve felt silk sheets. my mom has satin ones, and i have to put a regular sheet over it.
853. Bath: soap or bubbles?
854. Your best color: blue or red?
aw! i like both!
855. What’s your favorite candy?
856. Can you sing?
857. It’s the end of the world, as we know it. How do you feel?
858. You take your little sister (she’s 12) shopping for school clothes. Mom gave you the money to hold. She picks out a skimpy top emblazoned “Hottie” and hip-hugging pants that leave at least two inches of skin north and south of her navel exposed to the wind. She insists: If she doesn’t have these clothes, she’ll look awful, the other kids will tease her, and she’ll feel like a nerd.
Do you think she should or should not wear these clothes?
at 12? no.
Do you buy them for her?
859. What do you think is the most annoying cliché?
whatever i use.
860. What band is underground right now but will one day get really popular?
i don’t know bands until they become popular.
861. Of the following which word best describes you–versatile (flexible), wonderful, x-tra special, your own best friend, zany:
i guess i’m my own best friend.
862. What does BYOB stand for?
be your own boss.
863. Who is sexiest: Marilyn Monroe, James Dean, Elvis, Jim Morrison, Madonna, Cyndi Lauper
864. Do you always do what’s expected of you?
865. Do you believe everything you hear on the news?
866. Would you prefer a $100.00 gift certificate to Hot Topic or Abercrombie & Fitch (assuming neither store gives change, so you’ll have to spend the whole thing)?
well, apparently i’m not the type of person they want to sell to, so i’d have to choose hot topic.
867. Have you ever won a competition?
868. Who looks sloppier when they are over weight, guys or girls?
people can be sloppy no matter what their weight.
869. At what age do you become all grown up?
when you are responsible.
870. Have you ever written graffiti on anything?
871. Can you remember what you wrote?
872. Are you a force of nature?
873. What do you think of blue eye shadow?
now, i think it looks weird. but that was the rage when i was in intermediate and high school.
How about gold eye shadow?
874. Would you ever wear any of the following Halloween costumes:
sure, i would do all three.
875. Should birth control be taught in high school?
i think it should be taught earlier.
How about in jr. high or elementary school?
876. Would you consider yourself a genius?
877. What did you think of the movie Solaris?
i did not see it.
878. Which is usually better movies or books?
879. Do you think The Hobbit will be made into a movie?
i think it has? this must be old.
880. Do you research which brands use sweatshops to make their clothing before you shop?
881. What gives you a magical feeling?
882. Have you ever pulled apart a Christmas cracker?
883. Would you rather watch basketball or play basketball?
884. Do you think that everyone makes his or her own problems?
885. Do you often consider how your actions will affect other people?
886. Are J-Lo and Ben Afleck interesting to you at all?
no. wow, this is really old.
887. Do you use bad grammar or hate bad grammar?
888. Make up a tabloid headline:
889. Do you like to learn new things?
890. What’s more important, fame or personal accomplishment?
891. Sweet dreams are made of this….
who am i to disagree?
What are they made of?
892. Two trailer park girls go round the outside…
Round the outside of what?
i don’t know.
893. Are you wearing a piece of jewelry that means a lot to you right now?
no, not right now.
894. If someone was going to inscribe a message on a ring and give it to you what would you want it to say?
aww. anything significant.
895. Guys who are losing their hair:
Should they shave their heads?
Or let it go?
let it go.
896. Do rock stars work hard or lead the easy life?
i think for some parts, they work hard, but the majority is easy.
897. How much water do you drink every day?
quite a bit.
898. Are you driven or kinda apathetic?
899. Who do you turn to when you are down?
900. Would you ever wear seran-wrap?
no, and neither would i wear saran wrap.