1. When were you last facing an ocean? In ONE word describe how you felt when you faced that ocean.
i face the ocean a lot on my way to and from work. and just the regular ocean maybe a couple of weeks ago. one word = calm.
2. What are three sounds you hate to hear?
swearing, styrofoam squeaking, crying.
3. This question comes to you courtesy of some real life friends. Hi real life friends! When you shop for clothes do you try everything on in the store or do you buy, try on at home, and then return what you don’t like or what doesn’t fit?
i used to try everything on in the store, when i was younger. now, i don’t. well, i don’t even buy clothes for me anyway.
4. February 26th is National Pistachio Day…are you a fan of the little green nut? Do you use them in cooking and baking or prefer to eat them right out of the shell?
i’ve never tried cooking with them. i do like them right out of the shell.
5. When did you last have to compromise with someone? Were you happy to reach a compromise or slightly irritated it came to that?
i guess we came up with some sort of resolution to our problem that’s a kind of compromise. not really, but i’m trying to be optimistic that i did have a part in it.
6. Have you ever written a letter to an elected official? Did you get a response?
yes, but no, i haven’t ever got a response. irritating.
7. We ‘March’ into a new month at the end of the week…what is something on your March calendar guaranteed to make you smile?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
there are just so many thoughts, so many frustrations. it’s interesting to see what the next couple of weeks have in store, when transfer period starts up.