1) In honor of Valentine’s Day next week, what’s the most romantic movie you can think of?
oh i just answered this question on the other blog. i guess it’s ghost.
2) The Way We Were was a tearjerker. Do you think that most real-life love stories end in heartbreak? Or do you believe in happily ever after?
no, i don’t believe in happily ever after. that’s why i like my stories and stuff happy.
3) What’s your favorite love song?
i have a couple that really put me in the mood, and i have one that every time i hear it, i get this ache in my heart.
4) In 1993, Barbra Streisand married actor James Brolin, who first became famous as Dr. Steven Kiley on Marcus Welby, MD. Who is your favorite TV doctor?
gosh, there are a bunch. i like jd from scrubs–he’s funny, still a bit childlike, and has a good, caring heart. since i’ve been watching ally mcbeal a lot lately, i like dr butters, too–good, caring heart, not as funny or childlike, but really caring and loving. i like dr rodgers from law & order; she has a great deadpan delivery. i have never seen house, though i really, really want to (come on, netflix!), but i think that i would really like him–his grumpiness would make me laugh, his pain would make me empathize, and even if he’s an oddball, he still cares. i think that’s what draws me to drs–they care. i’m sure there’s a bunch more, too, that i’m not thinking of right now.
5) In 2012, Streisand renewed her contract with Columbia, where’s she’s been recording since 1963. So she’s been with the same label for fifty years! Where have you worked the longest, and how long was that?
though not all at the same location, at the end of this month, i will have completed 17 years in my profession. ugh. 3 more years until i can retire, though i don’t know that i can last long. i’m so afraid of all these litigations against colleagues. it’ll not be long until i get a summons, too. 😦
6) Sam Winters once worked as a hostess in a chic bistro in Worcester, PA. That’s why she frequently gets frustrated by bad service in restaurants — she’s certain she could make it run more smoothly. Where do you find yourself getting annoyed most often?
7) Have you ever taken a polygraph test?
8) Crunchy, smooth or organic peanut butter?
i’m a big fan of organic peanut butter. yum.
9) Describe your favorite sweater.
well, it’s my only sweater! hee! it’s black and comfy. oh, actually, i think i do have an eeyore sweater that my sister gave me one year, but i have no idea where it is. i don’t think i’ve ever worn it because it was a bit too bright for my taste, but still, it’s eeyore. 🙂