1. Chinese New Year will be celebrated on February 10th, and 2013 is the year of the snake. When did you last see a snake? Are you okay around snakes or do they give you the shivers?
i have never seen a real, live snake, nor do i want to. they do give me the shivers.
2. The color red in Chinese culture usually means good luck. Do you believe in luck?
i don’t know what it means to “believe” in luck. some people are lucky at some times of their lives, and at other times, not so lucky. it just depends.
3. sledding-ice skating-building a snowman…if given a choice, which activity would you choose?Which of the three have you done most recently?
i would do none of them. brrrrrrrrrrr. i guess out of all of them, i’d have to say i did ice skating most recently, because that’s the only one of the three that i’ve done before, and it wasn’t even like real.
4. Ralph Waldo Emerson is credited as saying, “The years teach much which the days never knew.” Where have you seen this quote played out in your own life?
well i see it much more now than i did before. we were also talking with one of my younger colleagues, and the others are trying to give her sagely advice but i already know that it’s falling on deaf ears. she’ll learn in time; you can’t expect her to understand all that now.
5. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
it’s been years, but i’ve never been a cupcake fan. in fact, i was just offered one last week, but i politely declined. good thing, too, as the boy whose party it was got really sick.
6. What is something you can’t say no to?
my animals wanting another treat.
7. Are you a doodler?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
i really hate observations.