1. Have you anything to confess today?
no, i don’t think so?
2. have you ever broken a law? If so, what was it?
i have gone faster than the posted speed limit.
3. have you ever committed an act of betrayal against a friend or family member? explain.
i don’t think so?
4. Has someone else done something that, to this day, makes you cringe when you think about them committing the act?
yes, although i don’t imagine the person *committing* the act, but it does make me cringe when i think of what the person was accused of.
5. Have you ever found yourself sexually aroused by someone that you absolutely should not have been?
probably. well, as in i don’t usually find that type of guy sexually attractive. not like, kids or something. eww.
6. have you ever cheated at school? how so?
no, i don’t think so.
7. What if you came across a backpack stuffed with one hundred thousand dollars. Would you keep it?
no, because that much money must mean something–maybe a tv show playing a prank on you. maybe a hidden ink pellet in there that will go off and stain you so everyone knows you took it. it was probably stolen–give it to the police to handle.
8. What if you were the most powerful person in the world. How would you use that power?
this makes me laugh. i am so unpowerful. um. i really don’t know.
9. What if you found a magic lamp?
i’d rub it, and befriend whatever was inside.
10. What if you could change one thing about the world. What would that one thing be?
i’d make people more caring.
11. What if you could take one thing back. What would that one thing be?
12. What if you were stuck on an island forever but had all the water, food and shelter you needed. What would you do?
that would be nice, but i’d miss my family.
13. What if the internet didn’t exist?
well, the internet didn’t exist when i was growing up. at least, not among us non-governmental people. so i guess it would be back to having to shop in person, sending snail mail, and meeting people face-to-face. i wonder if we would be kinder?
14. What if you never started blogging?
that would be a headache taken care of, i think. i would’ve still written in journals, but i wouldn’t have the pressure to write things; it’d just whenever i wanted to.
15. What are your November 22 Thanksgiving plans?
um, i really don’t know yet. no one has said anything. i’m assuming it’s at my aunty’s again, but i really don’t know. i know my sister is having something, and invited the *whole* family (i guess because she didn’t hear anything either about where it’s going to be) but i really don’t want to spend a day with her in-laws, who would also be there. i really wouldn’t mind just staying home and relaxing that day, but for son’s sake, i think i have to go somewhere.