1. Before you begin, please tell me what time is it?
2. Are you looking forward to the end of election season?
i can’t wait for it to be over.
3. Do you like any of Justin Bieber’s songs?
i think i only know “baby.” it’s catchy.
4. Do you know anyone who was affected by Hurricane Sandy?
i don’t think so.
5. Did you have any unread text messages when you woke up today?
6. Any time when you need to search something on the Internet. Which search engine do you use?
7. What are your plans for today?
tournament is the main thing. just sitting around and waiting for the rest of the time.
8. Are you in high school or college?
9. Is there something you should be doing right now?
i guess i could’ve gotten more sleep. but since i am up, i thought i’d do this in case i don’t have time later.
10. What holiday is coming up next?
11. Do you believe saving your virginity for marriage or no?
up to the person.
12. When you were a kid, did you ever like Barney?
barney didn’t exist, thankfully.
13. How long does it take for you to get ready for the day?
15 minutes or so? it takes me a lot longer to decide what to wear, though.
14. Do you eat breakfast every day?
15. When was the last time you kissed someone?
the other day.
16. What’s the capital of state, country, or providence you live in?
17. Have you made any new friends over the past few months?
18. Are you a forgiving person?
i wish i were, but no.
19. What are you going to do after you finish this survey?
write on my other blog.
20. Yay! You’re done! One final question, what time is it now?