1. When was the last time you had to walk through the rain? Did you enjoy it?
i love walking in the rain. it would’ve been earlier this month.
2. Do you have any plans for this weekend? What are they?
no. just sulk in my room.
3. What was the last thing you spoke to your mother about?
4. Where is your favorite place to buy coffee, if you do?
i don’t buy coffee.
5. What brand was the last pair of jeans you wore?
i have no idea.
6. Career wise, what do you think you’d like to do when you’re older?
something less stressful.
7. Do you have a favorite mug to drink out of? What does it look like?
8. Who is the oldest member of your family and how old are they?
i’m thinking it might be my grandma, which just made me severely depressed. 😦 she’s 89.
9. In your school, is/was there the stereotypical popular bitch?
yes. though i don’t like that word.
10. What color, if any, dominates your bedroom?
gosh. it’s such a mishmash of colors. i guess brown?
11. What was the last hot beverage you drank?
hot chocolate, ages ago.
12. Do you still live in the city you were born in?
13. What three books are on your bookshelf right now?
a lot of stuff for work which no one else is interested in.
14. What three food/drink items are in your refrigerator right now?
lettuce, thawing ground beef, and peanut butter.
15. Which museum did you last visit, and when?
we went to a couple on the big island last month.
16. Name a really good album that came out this year:
i don’t know very many albums that came out this year.
17. What is your favorite accent?
18. Can you do any impressions/accents well?
19. What was the last song you listened to in the car?
“your love” by the outfield.
20. What is the biggest trouble you have ever got into?
i’m not sure.
21. Does it bother you when people look through your personal belongings?
22. Has anyone ever done so without your permission?
23. What is the name of the last magazine you read?
umm…something at the doctor’s office. was it us? or people? or maybe it was o!
24. How many times have you moved in your life?
25. Do you like where you live? Would you live to move somewhere else?
yes, it’s okay. it’s getting crowded, though, so i don’t like that. i’d rather live somewhere quieter.
26. What was the last thing you ordered online?
27. Do you have a debit card or a credit card? If so, what kind?
i have both, but i don’t use my debit card at all.
28. What kind of digital camera do you have? How much did it cost?
a kodak easyshare or something. i haven’t used it in a while since i use my phone more. i think it was around $80 or so?
29. Where and when did your last hug take place?
this morning, at home.
30. Who lives in your house?
my son and i.