1. What’s one thing you wish you could do but can’t?
2. Is there anything you were good at as a child but can’t do anymore? What was it?
i was actually very good at hula hooping. can’t do it now, even after all these years of hula. i think the hips move differently, despite its name.
3. What is your ideal marriage location?
i used to dream of it on the beach but…
4. Which musical instrument do you wish you could play?
the stand-up bass. i always thought it was so cool and i love the sound.
5. Do you think there’s an age at which a person is obligated to stop dressing “alternatively” and start looking professional?
no. depends on what they’re doing.
6. Favorite fabric?
um. satin feels nice.
7. Something you love and hate?
8. What kind of bedding do you use?
um? regulär kind?
9. What kind of soap do you use?
i use soap from bath & body works.
10. Do you tell your friends about your sex life?
11. What’s the one language you want to learn?
12. How do you eat an apple?
i don’t really eat apples.
13. What do you order at a bar?
i’ve never gone to a bar.
14. Have you ever pierced your body parts?
i didn’t pierce them myself.
15. Do you have tattoos?
16. Would you ever admit to having done plastic surgery of any kind if confronted?
17. What’s one of the “funniest” things you’ve ever done?
i’m not very funny.
18. Do you drive stick?
no. oh hey that’s something i want to learn.
19. What’s one trait you hate in a person?
20. What’s the soonest that you’ve slept with someone (or hypothetically)?
what does (or hypothetically) mean?
21. What kind of watch(es) do you wear?
i don’t wear a watch. i use my phone to check the time.
22. Most frivolous purchase?
hmmm. maybe my book binder.
23. Do you consider yourself materialistic?
hmm. not really.
24. What do you cook the best?
i don’t cook very well.
25. Favorite writing instrument?
26. Do you prefer to stand out or blend in?
27. Do you have anything monogrammed?
i don’t think so.
28. Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
i’ve worn boyfriends’ tshirts?
29. What`s one car you will never buy?
a huge one.
30. Have you ever done drugs?
31. What kind of books do you like to read?
almost anything interesting.
32. If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
pay off loans.
33. Burial or cremation?
i don’t know.
34. How many online journals do you read regularly?
35. What’s one thing you’re a sore loser at?
i don’t know.
36. If you don’t like a person, how do you show it?
i don’t know that i show it? i may roll my eyes, but i try not to show anything.
37. How many drinks before you’re tipsy?
i don’t get tipsy off of water.
38. If you could take an eco-tour somewhere, where would you go? What do you think you’d do?
i’m not sure. anywhere would be nice. i think.
39. Do you have problems changing clothes in front of friends?
i used to all the time for hula.
40. Do you cry in front of friends?
especially if they are crying, too. tears make me teary.
41. What kind of first impression do you think you give to people?
42. What’s one thing you like to do alone?
i do most everything alone.
43. What’s the worst thing you ever said to someone?
i don’t know.
44. Are you a giver or a taker?
both, i guess.
45. What have you stolen before?
i stole crayons from my uncle. i felt so awful about that.
46. When’s the right time to go to the bathroom in front of your significant other?
um? when you have to go?
47. Favorite communication method?
texting or e-mails.
48. What is one thing you don’t leave home without?
49. Do rodents appeal to you or disgust you? Why?
considering i have a couple of them, i find them cute. 🙂
50. What’s the most painful experience you’ve ever had?
i’ve had some really bad heartache. physically, it was giving birth.